Protecter (Soonhoon)

Woozi's pov
"Soonyoung hyung is my dad gone yet?" I say my body guard kwon soonyoung. My dad is a ceo and has many and i mean many enemies. He's one of the most successfuls ceo's in korea. So i have to have a body guard with me everywhere i go. Some people love me and some hate me. Im only 19 so im doing online collage classes. My body guard is only 21.

He's really my only friend. But he does do things with me. But sometimes he disagrees with something so i have to force him to do things and he kinda has to because he's my body guard. "Yeah he just left." He says to me and i nod then walk out my room. "Lets go hyung!" I say and start walking to the door. "Sir your father said to not let you out today." He answers back.

"Hmm he's not here to stop me so." I say looking back at him. He looks at me with serious eyes. "Look hyung it's either you come with me or you don't your choice." I say walking out the door. I then hear the door open and see him running to me. And when i say he looks good i mean it today he decided to just wear light blue jeans a black short sleeve shirt and with converse his hair is also down.

His hair is always slick back and he's always in a suit but i guess he didn't feel like it. I also have never seen him like this before so it makes my heart beat fast. I have liked him since i was 17 and he was 20. He's also been my only crush. He has his own house and everything on sunday saturday and thrusdays are his days off i then get another body guard named rowoon.

He really strict and i have to do what he says if not he'll tell my dad and that won't be good. My dad said when i turn 20 i will take over his bussines at first i hated the idea but i have grown to not care as much. But i want to be like soonyoung have friends and go out everyday when i get the chance. He leaves the mansion at 10 pm everyday and comes here at 10 am.

He's also free to to not come at all then they will send rowoon he does have his nice times i guess but i just like soonyoung more i guess this does also have to due with the fact that i have a crush on him but whatever. My mom died when i was 4 and i was raised by my dad since he rasied me with his low income job but when i turned 13 we all of a sudden became rich because the company that him and mom have been working on finally blow up.

It's called the Lee park company. When mom and dad got married she kept the park but they named me with lee. I then shake my head and get back to reality. "Si-" "Woozi." I say cutting him off. I hate when people call me sir like please it's just jihoon or woozi. Also i did have a couple other body guards but they quite then when i was 17 they hired soonyoung and he's been here since.

"Okay woozi where should we go?" He asks as we get to the car. "Hmm how about we hang out with your friends." I say and look at him. "We-well it is tuesday and they are all free, Fine then." He says and i smile at him. "Hey thanks soonie." Is say giving him a nickname. "For what?" He asks. "For being more of a friend then my body guard, all i every wanted was a friend but dad never let me."

"SO im thankful i have you to be my friend even if you don't feel like im your friend." I say. "Hmm im glad after all these years i'd be offended that you only thought of us as boss and body guard." He says and laughs a bit. "Well then good thing i think of you as my friend and most likely my only one." I say. "Well then your welcome." He says and smiles. "so soonie."

I say and he hums. "How much friend do you have?" I say. "Well lets see i think 11 the youngest is two years younger then you and then we have like 4 one year younger then you then 2 the same as you then 2 two years older then you then 3 three years older then you." He says and i hum. "Well first time meeting people that are not reporters or random bussiness people." I say. "Well i think you'll have fun they are very chaotic." He says. "Well i hope i like them."

"Me too but im pretty sure you would." He says and i just nod. He then calls someone named s.coups. "Hello?" Was the first thing the guy named s.coups says once he answers. "Hyung tell everyone to meet me at the cafe we always go to in 10 minutes." Soonyoung says. "Okay but why?" He asks back. "Well i have a friend and i have never introduced you guys to him so why not now even tho it's been what 3 years?"

He says looking at me. "Almost 3." I say and he nods. "Oh okay wow a friend for 3 years never introduced us but whatever." He says with a hit of joking in his voice. "Sure, sure whatever well talk about anyway see you gusy in 10." Soonie says before saying a bye then hanging up. One thing about be alone but also having loads of people around you is that you notice things.

You pick up habits and other random things but i also learned how to studie people's expresion the way they talk and the way they stand. So i can tell when someone likes me doesn't like me, lies to me or says something as a joke. When it's a joke you can hear the way they say it and thier expresion even if they have an expresionless face. You can just tell, or atleast i can.

I then snap out of y day dream when i hear soonyoungs voice. "Woozi were here." he says and i look around. I then nod with a small smile and start unbuckling my seat belt. We then get out and start walking inside. Once we get inside i see him look around then stop so i look at its a table with 11 people that look there's 20. "So guys this is jihoon or woozi he's 19 so same age as wonwoo and dk."

Soonyoung says. "Wow hoshi he's cute and i feel like i've seen him." One of then sames. "Who's hoshi?" I ask looking at them. "Oh soonyoung is hoshi he has a weird obsession with tigers." One says having the same voice as s.coups so im guessing he's s.coups. "Oh well that's.. questionable." I say looking at him and he's doing some weird pose with his hand and looks so proud.

"He calls that the horanghae pose." Another says. I then nod and we sit down and they introduce themselfs. After about 6 hours of full talking i look around and hoshi's outside so i excuss myself and also go outside. "What you doing?" I ask. "Nothing just answered a call thats all you?" He says looking at me. "Coming to see you." I say and he nods i then let out a big sigh and look at him.

"He-hey can we talk?" I ask and he looks at me then nods. "What is it?" He asks. "We-well i wasn't planing on telling you but here it goes." I say while taking a deep breath. "Ilikeyou." I say really fast hoping he heard but also hoping he didn't. "What?" He says with a shocked face and stares at me. "I sa-said i like you." I say once more and he looks at me then finally says something. "I-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should i do a pt.2? I probably will.