With you (Soonhoon) Pt2

Hoshi's pov
Promotions are finaly over, It's been what three weeks now. Well i've been planing on proposing but it's just so hard we have fought a couple times but todays the perfect day or i guess night. We have been pretty good and well today was a pretty good day so im going to do it today or in 10 minutes because he's about to be back from the store. i then lay on the bed waiting for him to come back home.

After a while i hear the door open and hear about 7 voices so i know woozis back. "Woozi can you come to the room?" I yell out and close the door. I then turn around and wait for him to come in. I then hear the door open so i turn around and there i see him. The love of my life. "Yeah whats wrong soonie?" He asks. I then take a deep breath and get on one knee.

I then pull out the ring. "Lee jihoon will you marry me?" I ask looking at him in the eyes. I then see tears fill his eyes and he hugs me bring me up from my knees. "Y-yes you dumby." He says while crying. I then pick him up and spin him. We then kiss for a while till we both pull away. I then put the ring on his finger. "I love you." I say and kiss him again.

After kissing we walk out the room and walk into the living room. "Hyung why is woozi hyung crying?" Chan says causing everyone to look at us. "Yeah he made me cry." Woozi says covering his face in my shirt. "Why what did you hoshi?" scoups asking. "Well i just proposed." I say. They then all rush up. "You what?" They all yell at the same time. "Well i got on one knee and asked if he would marry me."

I say and sit down on the couch. "So what was your answer?" Han asks. "He said....." I say draging out the d making them impatient. "So help me hoshi spill or your blood will be spilling instead of your words." Wonwoo says. "Dame and i thought han was the only agressive one." Chan says quietly thinking no one woud hear. "Chan." Wonwoo says glaring at him.

"Hyung i thought you loved me yet your glaring at me." Chan says. "Yah he's mine." Mingyu says. "Omg he said yess now shut up, you guys are annoying. Lets go babe." I say taking woozis waist and walking back to our room. "Hey your going to fuck right?" Mingyu asks. "No mingyu unlike you we know when to fuck and when to not." I say closing the door and throwing myself on the bed.

"I really thought your were going to say no." I confess and sit up. "Why?" He asks sitting next to me so i lay my head on his lap. "Because how much we have been fighting." I say looking up at him. "Soonie i love you some fight is not going to stop me from spending my life with you." He says cringing at his own words. "I know im so glad i did it today now you have no choice but to love and marry me."

I say. "Why?" He asks again. "It's our 6th year together." I say and he gasps. "I totally forgot." He says. "I know but it's fine i did too until i check the date and well i decided that today would be the day." I say. We then full lay down and the lights now turned off. "Im sleepy." Woozi says. I then get ontop of him. "Soonie get off." He says trying to push me off.

"Hmm no." i say and start tickling him. "B-baby stop." He says laughing. "Fine but a kiss will do." I say and he laughs a bit. "Fine." He says kissing me. We then lay back down and start cuddling. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says that was the last thing i remember before i fell asleep.

~Time skip~
'Do you kwon soonyoung take lee jihoon to be your loved husband through thick and thin?' 'I do' He then looks at woozi. 'Do you lee jihoon take kwon soonyoung as your loved husband through thick and thin?' 'I do' 'You may kiss the groom.' He says so we do.

~Time skip~
"I can't believe were finally married." I say looking at our hands once more. "Me neither." He says. I then smile at him and kiss him again. "Come on losers lets get shit faced!" Dk screams and me and jihoon. "Lets go?" He asks and i nod. We then get drunk as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~