Smoking game (Meanie)

Wonwoo's pov
So right now were all at scoups house. He has the biggest house his parents are out for the week and plus they're rich. But were about to play the smoking game. It's where you face your partner and smoke whatever your smoke then kiss your partner as you transfer smoke. You then see who backs out the kiss first. I only smoke with them but on my own i don't.

So they can inhale a lot. This is also the first time were playing this game and guess what only two people are single here. Me and mingyu my best friend/crush. Because han and cheol are together then hao and jun, kwan and vernon, shua and dk,woozi and hoshi then chan and samuel then it just leaves me and gyu. "Okay we'll start off with the oldest." Shua screams.

They both vape. Scoup's then inhales a bunch then smakes his lips with hans. They last for a good 1 till han backed up as a could of smoke leaves their mouths. "Okay winner scoupsssss." Dk yells as he drags out the s. "Hhmm now you too." Chan says and point's to hoshi and woozi. Hoshi does cigarettes and woozi vapes. "Okay baby ready i'll win." Hoshi says and we believe him.

He's really good at holding it in. He then takes woozis vape and takes in a whole bunch of smoke. He then kisses woozi. "Oh shit 2 minutes about to be three." I say as i see woozi back out. "F-fuck hoshi." He says as he coughs. "Told you baby i'll win." He says with a smirk. "Hmm now why not wonwoo and mingyu." Han says with a slight grin. "Sure why not." Mingyu says.

As he does my eyes almost pop out but i agree anyway. Mingyu has tried cigarettes vapes wax hoca weed but he mostly smokes vapes or cigarettes. I then prepare myself because man he's a god at holding smoke in man gots some strong lungs. "Okay okay wait i've never done this okay do i open like lips?" I ask. "Yeah slightly then when they touch open fully."

Woozi says and i nod. Mingyu then takes his vape and inhales a lot i thought he'd pass out. He then comes to me and i slightly open my mouth as he leans in. Our lips then touch as we both fully open our mouths. Mingyu then starts moving his lips so i do too. Im not sure how long we were like that but we were making out i didn't know it was possible but our tounges even fought.

But my lungs started burning to i back away. I then let out the smoke and cough a bit. "F-fuck mingyu who fucking told you to inhale that much." I say and he just smiles at me. "Wow that was hot." Jun says and i glare at him. "Okay kwan and vernon's turn." They both do weed so they light up a blunt and then kiss. "Dame wonwoo you only lasted 3 minutes i tought it would be longer."

Woozi says. "Hey im not a smoker like that." I say in defense. I then hear my phone ring so i go and answer it outside in the backyard. "Hello?" I ask as i answer. "Where are you?" My roomate asks. "Oh im getting high why?" I ask. "Oh just asking im hungry." He whines. "Then order something man i broke." I say. "Fine i'll just ask younghoon to bring me food."

"New i can see you kicking your feet i know you have a crush on him but clam buddy." I say and he scoffs. "Whatever bye." He says and i laughs i then hang up and turn around. "Oh mingyu." I saya s i turn around a little shocked. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." He says and i shake my head. "Why are you out here?" I ask. He then holds up his cigarette. I then stand next to him.

He then offers his cigarette and i except. I then look up at him and he's already looking at me. I then give him his cigarette back and blow out the smoke. He then hits hit againa nd drops it ont he floor to put it out. I then turn around to leave but he pulls me back and kisses me. As were kissing he lets out the smoke and we continue kissing. Thats until i ran out of breath and split.

My lips feel swollen by how rough the kiss was. "So wonwoo." He says and slightly bends down to reach my hight. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks. "Hmm sure." I say and walk inside as i smile back to him. "Where were you?" Kwan asks. "Outside now lets get back to having fun." I say and they cheer as wee smoke and drink the rets of then night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man i know i have a lot on meanie/minwon but i just love them so much sorry.