You're hot (Junhao)

Minghao's pov
"Oh my god who is that?" I say as i get to my friend group. "That is the new kid Wen Junhui Or Moon Junhui, He's already friends witht he popular kids mingyu, scoups, Joshua, Vernon, hoshi and dino." Wonwoo says. "Well he's hot."

I say getting books from my locker. "Well you should tell him they're coming this way." Dk says. "What?" I ask closing my locker as i turn around. "Wow your hot." I say seeing jun infront of my face but once those words slip my mouth i feel like dying.

Why can't this floor open up and swallow me alive? "Haha right is that the bell?" I ask and i start running to my class even tho it starts in about 40 minutes. As i turn the corner i stop running and catch my breath. I then see the door leading into the field so i decided to go out there.

I then sit on the bleachers and decided to get some homework done because i didn't get any done last night. "Dumbass." I hear behind aleady knowing it's my friends. "Thanks han i know." I say and put my head down on the papers.

"He asked for your number so we gave it to him." Woozi says sitting down. "You what!?" I yell and look at them. "Yup so expect a text later today." Dk says and i just sigh. "whatever. Oh wonwoo do you have yestardays math homework?" I ask.

"Yeah here." He says pulling it out his backpack. "Thanks." I say taking it from him and copying it. "What would i do without you?" I say handing it back. "Probably fail and get sent back to china now come on classes about to start." Wonwoo says and we all get up sighing then walking to class. "Time for hell i guess." I say.

~Lunch~

"What do i do?" I ask hitting my head on the table. "First stop hitting your head on the table, Now come on failing three classes isn't that bad." Jeonghan says. "Hey atleast it's not all you classes." Woozi says shrugging. "My parents ar going to make me go live in china again." I say.

Okay i may be a bit dramatic but they will kill me. "Hey" I hear someone say behind me so i look and it's jun. "Not now hot person im busy!" I say and slam my head on the table again. "Im so fucked!" I yell.

"Yah! Stop the head banging." Wonwoo says lifting my head. "Sure sure, Im going to go study if not my life is over." I say standing up. "When were done eating well buy you a snack at the store." Dk says and i smile at him.

"Thanks see you guys later." I say walking out the cafeteria to the library. Once i get there i get three books first basic science then english and last literature the classes im passing are history, fine arts, math because of wonwoo and last music because of woozi.

But i have no classes with anymore else to help with english science or literature. My parents want me to be a doctor or a ceo but i want to be a actor or dancer. But they don't seem to care. I then sigh again and start studying.

After a while someone put milk infront of my face which kinda shocked me so i looked back expecting dk but to my suprise it was jun? "U-umm thanks." I say taking it. "Studying i see need help?" He asks and i sigh.

"If your good at science english and literature." I say and he thinks a bit. "Well i have been learning english from a friend so i can help with that and the others i do know so yes i could help you if you want." He says.

"Well perfect please help if not im dead." I say and he smiles and nods a bit. The next 40 minutes he helped me with all subjects and i somewhat did good but i know i could do better.

"Thanks for helping me out." I say and he nods. "Hey heres my number how about after school for two i help you study?" He says and i look at him. "Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Yup i want to be friends." He says and i nod. "Then we can start tomorrow?" I ask and he nods. "Okay well classes is about to start so see you tomorrow?" I say and he nods. I then walk away wavingto him.

Over the past month we hung out to study for the first two weeks and once they finished we just hung out with our friend groups until we decided to combind them together. And i might have slighty grown a crush on him.

It's now over 5 months since we have been friends and were all hanging out in his apartment. "Hey jun want to go outside?" I ask. "Sure." He says as we escape from the group. As we get outside we just stay quite as we watch the view.

But i then turn to him and call his name. "Jun." I say and he turns to me. "Yeah?" He asks. "Well... Umm i like you i know i shouldn't but i do so just wnated to let you know." I say about to tuen around to go back inside but got stoped.

I got stoped by his lips on my lips. I was shocked but responed back to the kiss. After a while we split due to the lack of air. "So i guess you like me back?" I ask and he smile then pecks me. "Yes."

He says and i smile at him. "Lets go back in before they come looking for us." I say and he nods. We then go inside and they are still laughing like crazy people. I then smile and join the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~