Flirt (junhao)

Minghao's pov
"So baby when will you let me take you out?" I roll my eyes not even having to look back to see who's talking to me. Wen junhui one of my colleagues. We work at a coffee shop. He's so annoying. Cute yes but very flirty but annoying.

"Jun I have told you no we work together leave me alone." I say as i clock into work. "Aww but I really want to go in a date with you." He says with a pout which makes me cringe but I look over and see some girls at a booth squeal.

"Oh look someone that likes you go ask them out." I say and start taking someone's order. After taking their order jun walks up to me. "But that'll make you jealous so I won't." He says and smiles. Someone then walks up again.

"Hey what can I get you?" I ask. "Oh well can I get your number?" He asks making me laugh and blush a bit. "That was smooth but I'm sorry I kinda have a crush." I whisper to him and he nods. "Is it that one?"

He asks pointing at jun and I just nod. "I can see he likes you." He says and I just look back at him. "Yeah I guess but can I get you something else?" I ask. "Yeah." He says and orders something. He did make me laugh.

Yes but I like jun for some reason. "What were you talking about that made you laugh so much?" Jun asks as he rolls his eyes and I smile on the inside. "Nothing just funny things." I say and he nods. He then comes to my ear.

"Baby I just get so jealous you can only flirt with me." He says as I feel him peck my neck and walk away with a smirk. I then feel blush coming up but shake it off so he doesn't know he has an effect on me.

~time skip~
It's been at least a month since the guy asked for my number. "Come on baby go on a date with me." Jun says as he walks up to me. "Sure where?" I ask as I smile at our customer and give them their money. "Wait really?"

He asks and I just nod as I start doing their drink. "omg okay well next week I'll send you the info." He says and I just nod. I can't believe oh just agreed to going on a date with him. I then smile with happiness to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know but it's okay.