Car crash (Meanie/Jeongcheol) Pt2

Hello
Someone asked if I could do the others pov which in the car was Hoshi seungcheol and mingyu. I have no further. Plans for he book so here's the others pov

~~~~~~~~~

Jeonghan's pov
"Come on cholie please." I beg scoups as he justs sighs. "Hannie I told you I can't drop it." He says and I roll my eyes and get up. "Fine I'll just go." I say as I get out the room and slightly slam the door. Why are we fight?

Well we were supposed to go somewhere together and it's been a while we also just made up again but now he can't go because he has to go to the company so I'm ignoring him now. I hate when he does this to me.

~Scoups pov~
Me and hannie have fought again today not big but still I hate fight with him but I had to come to the company if not they would chew my ass out. "I'm so tired I'm ready to go home." Hoshi says as we get in the car.

He then sits in the back and me and gyu sit in the front. "Me too." Mingyu says. "Yeah we're going just a 20 minute drive and we're home." I says and me and Hoshi nod. I then start to drive home. Mingyu was playing music.

And we were all slightly singing. They were on their phones while I focused on the road. "Scoups." I hear and i hum. "How are you and Han the last thing I heard you guys fought."

He says and I sigh. "Yeah we have been kinda better than last week but he still kinda ignores me." I says. "You mingyu?" Hoshi asks. "Me and wonwoo are good." He says and I nod. "Hoshi what about you are you guys good?"

I asks. "Yeah we're fine." He says and we nod. I then look at him through the mirror and everything just went black from there.

~Jeonghan's pov~
As some of us are sitting in the living room Woozi suddenly walks out. "Have you guys talked to Hoshi?" He asks a little sacred. "No where is he anyway?" Josh asks as I look over at them. "Hey left with scoups and mingyu."

I say. "Where?" Woozi asks. "Well a meeting but about three hours ago, scoups called me saying they were about to be on their way." I say and and Woozi nods. "But it shouldn't take that long right we don't live far from the company are they okay?"

Wonwoo asks now worrying. "Hold up." Woozi says as he gets a call. "Hello?" He asks as he answers. "Yeah what happened? Wait why tell me what's wrong?" Woozi says with a slight panic in his voice causing me to worry a bit.

I then see Woozi stop like everything in him turnt off. "O-okay we'll be over there as fast as we can." He says and hangs up. "G-guys let's go we have to go." He says and runs to the door. "Why?" I ask now worried.

"They were in an accident." He says and my body just frozen as I stood up. "Hey I'll drive while the others stay we can all go tomorrow." Josh says and we all nod. We then finally arrive at the hospital and we run inside to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here to see-." "Woozi over here!" We hear bumzu so we go to him. "Are they fine?" Woozi asks. "Yeah they are fine but scoups had to get stitches on his arm and head then mingyu he hurt his leg and got stitches on his stomach and Hoshi."

I then let out a sigh of relief as I know he's not in serious pain. He says and stops. "Well he got some on his head arm and stomach and has a sprained arm also bruised ribs." He says and Woozi sighs. "Can we see them?"

Woozi asks as bumzu nods. First was mingyus room then we got to scoups. "Woozi call us if you need we'll go after checking on the others alright?" I say and he nods. "It's okay hyung spend some time with him and you guys can come tomorrow."

Woozi says and I nod. I then walk into scoups room as they walk to Hoshi room. I then see him sleeping with couple of bruises and I just feel tears slip. What would I have done if he didn't make it? I then sit next to the bed and hold his hand.

"I'm sorry about the small fight today. I just want you to be okay. Please cholie wake up." I say as I kiss his hand too scared that if I let go he'll slip away. After about 10 minutes I feel his arm move a bit and I look at him.

"Baby do-don't cry." He says wiping a tear that slipped. "Thank god." I say standing up and he smiles. "It's okay I'm okay no need to worry." He says and I shake my head. "No what if you died? Our last talk was me being mad at you!"

I say and he just smiles. "Hannie it's alright." He says and I cry again. "No it's not I would have hated myself if our last conversation was me being mad at you." I say and he sighs. "Hannie I didn't die and fights are normal."

"Hannie I love you and would never stop even if our last conversation was a fight at least I got to hear your voice." He says to me pulling me down to him. "I love you Hannie one fight one near death experience won't change that."

He says to me and I just sob in his arms. "I hate that you think like that cholie but I love you so god dame much I can't be mad at you." He say and I can basically feel his smile. "Enough let's sleep come here."

He says pulling my to lay with him. "I love you Hannie." "I love you cholie." I say as we share a long kiss before falling to sleep in each others arms.

~Wonwoo's pov~
The whole ride in the car I couldn't hear anythting. It was muffled I was so worried I couldn't even think straight. What if he's badly injured what if he's in a coma? Why am I thinking of the worst? I then see we arrived at the hospital.

"Mingyu hurt his leg and got stitches on his stomach." I then let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Thank god it's nothing too bad. I was so scared. We then arrive at mingyus room and I walk in as they go to scoups.

I see mingyu looking out the window as I close the door his head turns to face me. I didn't even know but a tear slipped out my eye. "Baby I'm fine it's alright don't cry." He says as he pulls me closer to his body.

"N-no your hurt I don't want to hurt you more." I say to him as he just smiles. "I'm fine just a couple of stitches I'll be fine in a week." He says with the sweet's cutest smile I've ever seen. How could he be this cute while hurt?

"Gyu don't scare me like that again." I say as I hug him and tears slip out. He then pays my back while letting out soft chuckles. "Okay I promise to never scare you like that again." He says and I nod as he looks at me.

"Baby lay with me." He says and I shake my head. "No your hurt." I say and he laughs. "I don't care come on this would make me feel better." He says scooting over making space for me. I then give in because who could say no to him?

"I was so scared, I never want to lose you." I say and he kisses my cheek. "I love you Jeon." He says to me and I kiss his lips. "I love you Kim, now get some sleep." I say and he nods as he places his head in my neck as he kisses it.

"I love you so fucking much." He says and I smile at that. "Me too I love you so fucking much Kim mingyu I can't even express it." I say as he smiles and we share another kiss before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! It's okay ig but I hope you like it.