Because its you (Meanie)

Wonwoo's pov
"You okay wonwoo?" I hear Woozi asks as he comes by my locker. "Yeah I'm good." I say as I close my locker and we start walking. "Really I just seen you looking mingyu way." He says and I just stay silent. Mingyu is my crush.

He's been for about 2 years now but I just seen him flirting with a new girl and it hurts seeing him do that. Sometimes it's girls sometimes it's guys mingyu doesn't care about gender I guess but most of the time it's girls.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say and he just hums knowing I'm not but he won't push it any further. "Jihoon do you think he'll ever notice me?" I ask looking over at him. "Who knows mingyus a how do I put it whore but hey no judge"

Woozi says and I just nod. "Wonwoo what do you see  in him?" Woozi asks eating a candy. "Well he's nice cute funny tall and idk I just do ig." I say and he nods. "I get it, we were kinda same Hoshi was like mingyu and we're dating."

"I hope you guys end up like us." Jihoon says and I nod. "Thanks but I don't think he'll ever like me look i think it's his new girlfriend." I say and he looks. "Yeah sorry won." Jihoon says and I just shake my head. "It's Fine let's just go to class."

~Mingyu's pov~
Out of the corner of my eye I see then turn around and start walking away. I then turn my full attention towards them. "If only you could tell him how you feel." Minyoung says to me. "I know I just don't think he likes me."

"How do you know?" She asks. "Just look at the way he looks at me." I say. "It's filled with disgust and hatred." I say and sigh. "What do I do?" I ask her. "Look loads of people like him so just go tell him how you feel."

She says and I just look at her. "But-." "Nope class doesn't start till 30 minutes you have time go." She says pushing me so sigh but go to look for him. I then spot him with his friends. So I walk up to them and as I get to them I see them all look at me.

~Wonwoo's pov~
As I'm talking to Han Woozi and Hao I see someone stand infront of us. So we all look up and see mingyu. "Umm." He says and scratches his nape. "Speak or leave." Woozi says and I glare at him. "Can we talk?"

He asks looking at me. "Who dumbass be specific." Han says looking at him and I can see him sweating. "Umm wonwoo." He says so I nod and get up. "Stop being so mean." I whisper to them and walk with him to an empty hallway.

"What is it?" I ask a she looks everywhere but my eyes. "Would you go out with me?" He blurts out. "No you have a girlfriend." I say and he looks at me. "No?." He asks and I nod. "It's her you like that's your girlfriend."

I say now disgusted that he would cheat on his girlfriend like this. "No! Because it's you! It's you." He says with a sigh. "You're the one I want not her not whoever you think I'm dating because I'm single wonwoo I like you."

He says shocking me. "So minyoung isn't your girlfriend?" I ask scare of the answer. "Psh no! Eww gross she has a boyfriend that's my best friend or one at least but you're the one I want to be in a relationship with."

He says and I smile at him. "Then yes Kim mingyu I want to go out with you." I say and he smiles at we what the bell. "Shit." He says then gives me a hug. "Okay let's talk at lunch see you wonwoo." He says with the biggest smile and runs away.

"Bye." I say with a smile and go to class. "What did he want?" Han asks as I sit down. "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that." I say and they him but all turn to me. "Omg finally!?" They yell and I nod then see the teacher look at us.

"Sorry." We say and he goes back as we also start paying attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello I do have some more on the way so expect those.