Hurt by others (Verkwan)

Seungkwan's pov
As I wake up I look around and Vernon's already gone. I then sit up but I feel my head pounding. "Aw fuck!" I say to myself as I hold my head. I also feel like throwing up. I then snap out my thoughts as I hear someone knock on the door.

"Seungkwan! Hurry up we have to leave in 10 minutes!" Someone on the other end of the door screams. "Okay" I say back as I get dressed. I then feel very dizzy as I'm walking. "Finally let's go!" Scoups yells pushing us all out the door.

As we get in the cars I sit next to Vernon. "Hey why did you not wake me up?" I ask and he just shrugs as he talks to mingyu. 'Okay then.' I say to myself. We then arrive at the company and I let out a sigh.

~Tike skip~
As I'm trying to record my part in our new song I keep messing it up. "Seungkwan get it together we don't have all fucking day for you to keep messing up!" Woozi screams at me and I bow my head and try going again.

But guess what. I messed up again. "Sorry Woozi hyung it won't happen again." I say and I can see he's really angry. "Get out the studio! Come back when you're actually ready to work and not play around!"

He yells at me as I put my headphones down and leave the booth. "Seungkwan come in you have an appointment at the doctors remember." Our manager says and I nod as I follow him to the car.

~Time skip~
"Boo seungkwan you have stage four lung cancer." My doctor says and I let out a laugh. "Your joking right?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Look seungkwan we have no clue how we missed this." He says.

"H-how long?" I ask. "Huh?" He asks. "How long do I have to live?" I ask and he sighs. "3 months but with chemo 5 to 6." He says and I laugh a bit. "Just what kind of needed." I say and he sighs. "When would you like to start?"

He asks. "Start what?" I ask. "Chemo." He states. "I won't I don't want to do that it will make me weaker then I already am I'm sorry but I won't do it." I say and he sighs. "Think about this with your family." He says and I smile.

"No that's my decision if that's all I'll be leaving." I say and walk out the door. As soon as I get out the hospital I start crying. "Fuck why now?" I ask as I feel someone's presence. "Seungkwan come on." I look up and it's out manager.

I then not as we walk back to the car. "What happened why are you crying?" He asks and I sigh. "It's lot hung just stressed about the comeback." I say and he nods as he takes me back to the company.

~Time skip~
"Oh my fucking god seungkwan!" Hoshi yells as he stops the music. "I'm sorry!" I yell at him. "Stop messing the steps up everyone's tired and we want to go home!" He yells again. "You don't think I'm not tired!"

I yell back as everyone looks at us. "I'm dying!" I yell out. "I have two fucking months to live so I'm sorry if I'm messing up everything! Im tired I'm fucking going ti be dead in two months so forgive me if I'm a bit messy!"

I yell as I break down crying and fall in the floor. "What?" Someone's voice interrupted the silence that went around in the dance practice room. "Seungkwan don't fucking lie to me are you dying?" I hear behind.

So I look and it's Vernon. "You think I'd make up having stage four lung cancer? How pathetic do you think I am?" I ask as they all look at me. The next thing I know everything went black.

I then wake up. I look around and I'm in bed. I turn and see Vernon hugging me. "Huh was it a dream?" I ask out loud and I hear soft grunting next to me as I see Vernon's eyes open. "Baby what's wrong?" He asks sitting up and looking at me.

"Bad dream I guess." I say and he smiles at me. "It's okay a dreams a dream not reality." He says to me and I nod with a smile. "Yeah I'm glad I have you Vernon I love you." I say and he smiles at me. "I love you too seungkwan."

He says to me with a smirk as we kiss. It was a long sweet kiss. "Let's go back to sleep yeah?" He asks and I nod agreeing with him.

~~~~~~~~
Hello!!
This is alright ig.
Also I this is the last pre written story so idk when the next one will be out.