Awaited answer (Verkwan)

Vernon's pov
It's the middle of the night. I can't sleep. Why? Because of my stupidity. A couple weeks ago seungkwan the one I've loved for years now asked me if I loved him. But i took longer than a minute to answer.

But as I was going to answer he left. Of course he left he probably felt embarrassed. He hasn't talked to me
Nor has he responded to any of my call and texts. But as I'm walking down the street I spot someone standing under the shade.

Hiding from the rain that's pouring down. I then walk to him. "Seungkwan." I say and he looks at me. I then seen loads of emotions run through his face. He puts his hood back on and walks out the shade to the rain.

I follow him as he's half across the street. "Seungkwan!" I yell as the rain falls harder. He stops in the middle of the street and turns to me. "You asked me a couple weeks ago if I loved you." I say and he looks at me.

I didn't say it early because I knew that it would have meant we were in a relationship or we would have went to ignoring each other acting like we didn't know one another. "Do you want to know my answer?"

I say as he just looks at me with tears streaming down his face mixed with rain as we're standing in the middle of the street that's empty yet theses streets are always empty especially in the night. "I love you I always have and always will."

With that I walk up to him grab his face and smash my lips into his. He took a couple seconds to kiss back but he did. It was a long yet passionate kiss. We kissed till we ran out of breath. I then place my forehead on his as rain drops down our faces.

"Why didn't you answer?" He asks looking at me. "Because that would mean that we were either in a relationship or we were two strangers again and I wouldn't be able to be a stranger to you." I say and he looks at me.

Tears still in his eyes. "Seungkwan i love you I wish I told you earlier." I say and he smiles. "I love you too Vernon." With that we kiss again.

~Time skip~
"How are you both sick at the same time?" Jeonghan asks as we're cuddling together in my apartment as jeonghan and the others are taking care of us. "You know long story." I say and they look at us. "Oh trust us we have time."

Josh says and we just smile. "Also here I made soup." Mingyu says handing us soup. "Thank god we only trust you making food." I say and the others laugh. "Are you insulting me?" Han asks and I nod. "I am actually."

I say and he glares as the others laugh. "Wow and here I am still taking care of you." He says and I smile kissing seungkwans head. "Okay can we have privacy?" I ask and they shake their head. "Nope tell us!"

Dino says and I sigh. "Fine." I say as they sit anywhere that was open. I then sigh again as I start my story about how stupid I was.

"Wow who knew you Two were so stupid?" Hoshi says and I sigh. "Okay now can we have privacy?" I say and they all grumble as I get up and push them out my room then close the door. "Dang they're so annoying."

"We heard that!" I hear as I finish my sentence. I roll my eyes then get back inside the bed with Kwan. "Let's sleep." I say as he nods cuddling up to me.
We ended up falling asleep but woke up to flashes on our face.

"What the fuck get out." I whisper shout at them as they giggle and walk out my room. Ugh I say and fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello idk why but I thought bout the notebook while writing this only because of the rain honestly.

Anyway I know it's short but I hope you enjoyed it.