Lighting, Thunder, Insomnia (Meanie)

Wonwoo's pov
As i walk into school tired i see my friends. There's 13 of us because we just added someone new about a two weeks ago. His name is kim mingyu. He's really nice and loud just like the rest of our group. So i don't really hang out with him. I tend to stay away from our loud and enigectic friends. I hang out the most with like three of them. Woozi, vernon and minghao or also known as myungho.

Of course they also have some times where they are hipper but there not like the rest. Mingyu is one of the calmer ones. He knows when to calm down but most of the time hes hipper. Right forgot about me. Im wonwoo jeon wonwoo scared of lighting thunder and i have insomnia. I usally go to sleep around 5 am and have to wake up at 7 so most night i get two hours.

It rear when i get more. The most sleep i have gotten the past 5 years is about 5 hours. I was hugging jeonghan hyung because my mom had just died. But then it got worst and ever since i have oly have gotten three or two hours of sleep. Even on days i don't have school i wake up around 8 so i get three hours of sleep. It's pretty hard to function but i try my best.

"Wow wonwoo you look like a zombie." Joshua says as he's the first to see me. "I was up all night studying so i didn't get any sleep." I say it was true. They don't know i have insomnia or thye don't know im terified of lighting and thunder. "Well i know you have always had eye bags but they have never been this bad." Jeonghan says and i just nod. "Yea i'll get sleep later." I say.

"Right were having a sleep over at jeonghan apartment." Dk says. "O-oh i don't-" "Nope you always refuse please we have a new friend and i want everone to come." Jeonghan says cutting me off. "Fine i'll come." I say with a sigh. "Wonwoo hyung lets go classes about to start." Mingyu says grabing my hand and running off with me. I just let him drag me.

Mingyu's buff. And looks liek he gives the best hugs. I could even fall asleep in his arms and it would probably be the best sleep ever. I then just sigh and sit down on my chair. "Whats wrong hyung?" He says with the cuties smile ever. "Nothing." I say and he nods then pats my head. He then starts playing with my hair and i lean into the touch and cloes my eyes.

He then stops and i look upa nd our teacher walked in. I then let out another sigh and now im fourced to pay attention. After class i go to my next one just wishing for this day to be over so i can atleast get some sleep. But i checked the weather app and looks like im not getting sleep. It'll rain here and when it rains it thunders and when it thunders there's lighting.

~Sleep over time~
It's now dark out and the rain just started. Were at jeonghan's already ready to sleep. As i watch everyone fall alseep. After about an hour i get up and walk to the window. But once i see lighting i hear thunder which makes me jump a bit and let out a little scream. I then start crying but making sure i don't let out a sound. i then just stare outside while crying soundless.

~Mingyu's pov~
As i wake up i hear crying but it sounds like there trying to cover there crying. I then hear thunder and i hear them let out a tiny scream that it was kinda had to hear because of how loud the rain is. I then get up and walk to the person looking out the window. I then see it's wonwoo hyung so i put my hand on his sholder and he lets out another little scream then turns to me.

I was about to say something until the sound of thunder interupted me and he let out a scream then hugged me crying into my chest. I then stroke his hair and whisper nice worders into his ear. After a while i heard little snorning and i look down and he's sleeping on me. I then smile a bit but then carry him and lay him down next to me. I then also lay down.

I then feel him snuggle into me and i put my arms around him. I then stared at him until i felt tired. I had liked him sinc ethe first time i seen him and it's was on the streets he was petting some cat then started walking away. Then i transfered to his school. I then became apart of his friend group and i got time to look at him. Now im he's sleeping in my chest.

~Wonwoo's pov~
As i wake up i feel a chest aginst me so i look up and it's mingyu. I then remember that i feel asleep on him. I blush a bit but i feel him shift. "You awake won?" I hear a raspy voice and it's mingyu looking down at me with his eyes half open. "Y-yeah." I say and see him smile. "What time is it?" I ask. He then checks his phone. "10." He says and im a bit shocked. I feel asleep around 2.

"Thanks." I say and he looks at me confused. "Why?" He asks. "You helped me sleep this is the first time is slept for 8 hours in four years." I say. "What do you mean how long would you usally sleep?" He asks. "Two hours." I say and he looks at me shocked. "I have insomnia before i got normal amount of sleep but 6 years ago my mom got sick i would only get 4 hours a sleep scared something would happen to her."

"One day about 5 years ago my dad had woke me up telling me that my mom was in the hospital when we got there they told us she had died about 30 minutes before we got there. So now it's just me and dad. But over those four years my sleep has gotten worse later on i was disgnosed with insomnia they gave me medication but too exspenisve so i stoped."

"Ever since i ahve only ever gotten 2 hours of sleep so thank you mingyu also your the only one that knows i have insomnia and that im scared of thunder and lighting." I say. "Well from now on hyung i will be here when ever you want to sleep just call me up and i'll be here to help you sleep. I have my own house so you can come over every day to sleep i don't mind."

"Really?" I ask. "Yeah hyung just text me and then you can come over of if you want to just show up." Mingyu says with a smile. I then feel tears coming out. "T-thank you mignyu." i say and he nods. "Hmm thats what i here for to help you." He says and i snuggle into him and out no where i feel asleep once again.

~Time skip~
It's been three months. I have moved in with mingyu to his request. I have gotten the most sleep ever in the past five years. But i have had a crush on him for about five weeks now. But im too scared to tell him. But i can't do it anymore so much girls flirt with him it makes me mad and i know i shouldn't. "M-mingyu." I say as were laying in bed. "yeah?" He asks.

"You will hate me for this but i like you." I say getting it out there. "Why would i hate you?" He says after about a minute of silence. "Because i like you and im sorry for it." I say looking at him. "Yah! You really think the only reason i let you sleepw ith me is just for you? No hyung i have liked you since a week before i even joined school." Mingyu says which leaves me shocked.

"Really?" I ask. "Yes so hyung would you be my boyfriend?" He asks so casually. "O-oh yes!" I say hugging him. He then luaghs a bit but then hugs me too. We then end up falling asleep after talking about random things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another borning ending i know but i wasn't really sure what to write about. But yeah hope you liked this one.