Bet (Meanie)

~Smt~
Wonwoo's pov
"Gyu~" I say as i look up from my phone. "Yeah baby?" He asks as his head pops out he corner from the kitchen. "Come here." I say so he does. "What happened?" He asks. "Lets make a bet." I say and see him smirk. "Last time we did a bet you ended up naked in the back of my car." He whsipers in my ear. "Doesn't mean it won't happen again." I say and he smirks and kisses my neck.

"Okay so what are we betting on?" He asks. "Who'll get together first han and scoups or jun and hao." I say. "Okay well i know my guy jun so im going with jun and hao." Mingyu says. "Psh it's han were talking about so we got a bet?" I ask. "We do. If i win it's still the same." He says. "Hmm okay for me it'll be you'll do everything i say." I say as i kiss his cheek and get up.

"Then we got a bet." He says and walks back to the kitchen. This will surely be fun. But now i have to get han and scoups to date i will not lose this time. Not that i didn't like what heppened last time but losing to mingyu is bad i can't have that happen.

~Time skip~
"What did i tell you i win." I say to mingyu as he lost the bet. "Dame baby so what now?" He asks. "Hmm i want to watch the sunset come on." I say and drag him to the car. I want to watch it on a mountin so we have time to drive to one. As we arrive a one i just look at it. "It's really pretty." I say and he nods. We then watch the sun go down and then go back to the car.

"So what now?" He asks. "Hmm." I say he still hasn't turnt on the car. "How about this." I say as i somehow sit on his lap. I then kiss his neck as i feel him grab my ass. I did expect to find myself well naked in here again just not this soon. I then hear him groan and he pulls out a condom from the middle. Of course he would have some in here. He then unzips his pants and puts then condom on.

I then some how get my pants off and slowly put myself onto him. "Hmm~ fuck." I moan out because it kinda hurts. As he's fully in me i feel so full so i put my hand around him and hug him. He then grabs my waist and starts moving me. I then also help it felt really good. My hands also ended up in his hair. "Hmg~ fuck~" I say i kept moaning and they also kept getting louder.

I then felt myself about to cum so i clench around mingyu and i heard him moan really loud. "F-fuck baby you feel so good." He says and i just moan in response. We then do another round after that but once we finished that round my legs started to slowly start shaking. We then go for another round but i this time without a condom because he only has two in the car.

We ended up doing about 5 rounds in a car.. It left me so tired but it felt so good thats why i kept going. We did end up cleaning oursefls so i sat back down on my seat and i don't even remeber falling asleep but i guess i did. Because when i woke up it was to mingyu caring me inside the dorm. "I can walk." I say to him. "No you can't you legs are still shaking baby."

He says so i just nod and lay my head on his chest. He then gets us clothes and goes to the shower. I can stand yes but walking i'll probaby fall down. As were in the shower mingyu just looks so fine so as we turns around to me i kiss him and harsly at that. I was going to stop and just enjoy the shower but i just couldn't keep my hands off mingyu.
I then go down and start sucking him.

I then him grab the wall as he throws his head back and i hear light moans coming out his mouth. I then feel him twitch so i go faster and he ended up coming in my mouth. I then stand up with my still shaky legs and kiss him. "Are you sure you want to do this your legs are already shaky. "I can take it." I say so he just nods and picks me up. The shower is really big okay.

He then puts me on him and starts moving the water is like a lube kinda so it dosen't really hurt. "Mhm Ugh!~" I let out a really loud moan but i quickly cover my mouth. I think i can handle another round or two. We ended up doing 3. We were going to do four but i don't think i would be able to. He also kept cumming in me so i had to clean myself extra. "Mingyu you have the worst pull out game."

I say and he just laughs. "But you like when i cum in you." He says and i smack his arm. "Okay okay sorry it's just it feels too good." He says and i roll my eyes. "Okay whatever i really tired lets go to sleep." I say and he just nods. But well i can never live in peace because well we might have done another round or two before going to sleep. As i wake up tho i regret everything.

My body is so fuckng sore i don't even feel like moving. But i get up anyway. "Fuck mingyu i should beat your ass." I say. "Hey your the one who couldn't keep their hands off me." he says putting his hands up in defense. Hes right about that but he can't know that. "Whatever." I say as i sit on the couch. "Why the fuck do you look so rough?" Woozi asks as he walks to the couch with hao.

I then just look at mingyu. "Shit what did you guys fuck like 6 times." Hao asks. "I wish." I say and their eyes pop out. "Then how much?" Woozi asks. "10." I say and they just sit down. "What the fuck is that possible and all at once?" Hao asks. "No 5 in the car 3 in the shower and well 2 in bed." I say. "Oh my god im never going in mingys car never again." Woozi says.

"You should be resting but what kind of friends would we be if we just let you have a day off so lets go shoping!" Hao says and i just groan. "Man i can hardly walk" I say and he just shrugs. "That sound liek a you problem i didn't tell you to fuck that much." Hao says and wlaks away. "Whatever." I say as just stare at mingyu as he's laughing. "What still eant to fuck him?"

Woozi says. "Hmm maybe." I say. "Okay my time to go." He says and leaves. I then walk up to mingyu. "Come here." I say and walk to the room. "Whats wrong baby?" He asks and i kiss him. "Still horny?" He asks and i just nod. He then keeps kissing me but walks to the door and locks it. And well you know what happenes after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~