Reunited (Soonhoon)

Jihoon's pov
I have been in Japan for a good four years. I left the first year of college and I'm moving back to Korea to finish. My dad sent me away. I had a boyfriend friends. But now they probably don't remember me. They hate me right?

They probably think I abandoned them. I was supposed to meet up with them but the night before I woke up at like 3 am to my dad walking in my room with three other people including mom. So I got out of bed.

And as I did the three guys held my arms and took me out my room. I was so confused and I was kicking but they didn't budge. Dad told me that since my grades weren't good he was sending me away to better myself.

I cried and begged him to let me say bye to my friends but he said they were the reason and that I couldn't. He took my phone and anything that I had that i could contact them. But every time I got an electronic.

It was token away and well I didn't remember anyone's number or insta so I couldn't get ahold of them. Eventually I gave up and accepted my fate. But dad's letting me come back. He regrets everything he did.

So he paid two years worth of rent for an apartment close to school even my own car. I still hate him but I thanked him anyway. But today's the day I start my new school. Well it was the school we were all supposed to go to.

We all got in so I hope I can see them. If they transferred then I may never see them again but hopefully I do. As I wake up tho I notice the time so I get up and run to get ready. As I finish I run to school.

I then run straight to class. I can not be late on the first day of school. I also had no friends out in Japan but hey at least dad let me study the thing I wanted to right?

~time skip~
As I get out of class I bump into someone. I then apologize and look at them. "Jihoon?" "Seokmin?" I ask and he hugs me. I hug back even tho I'm not a huge huger. "We missed you I missed you where did you go you left us."

He says and I sigh and pat his back. "I'll tell you but does everyone come to this school?" I ask and he nods. "So they hate me?" I ask. "No we were just worried we went to your house and your parents said you ran away."

He says and I hum. "We didn't believe but we couldn't find or get ahold of you so we gave up after about 3 weeks but soonyoung never stopped looking or caring for you." He says and I sigh. "Actually I'm going to them right now."

He says and my face lights up. "Can I come?" I ask and he agrees. We then catch up as we walk to them. I then spot the table and panic a bit. "I can't do it what if they hate me what do I say what do I do what about soo-."

"Jihoon's calm down look we're all just worried on where you went." He says and I nod while taking a breath. "Okay I'm ready also you date Josh yet?" I ask and he laughs. "Yeah along with wonwoo and mingyu."

"Minghao and jun and well jeonghan and cheol break up here and there and Chan well still lonely." He says and I nod. "Also Kwan and Vernon are together after 3 years of denying their feelings." He says and I laugh.

"Okay let's go?" He asks and I nod. We then get to the table and everyone looks at us. "Ji?" Han was the first to ask and I look at him with tears. He then runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back as I feel arms more around me.

They then let go I hear loads of questions but I spot soon looking at me with tears. I then walk to him as he stands up. He then hugs the life out of me. "I thought I'd never see you a-again." He says as I feel tears on my arm.

"I'm so sorry." I say and he cries a little more till I remember the others. "Ok ji we need explanations." Han asks as soon doesn't let go of me. I then sigh and start telling them what happened and why I feel off the earth.

"Damn I'm going to fight your dad." Jun says and he sounds serious. I then laugh "it's ok I've gotten over it." I say and look at them. "You see jihoon you're too nice if I was you I would have ruined his company." Jeonghan says.

"Hey I get free money from him so can't do that." I say and they laugh. "Jihoon can we talk." I hear soonyoung says. "Yeah." I say and we get up. "We'll be back maybe." I say and we walk away. We then get somewhere that's empty.

"Jihoon." He says and I look up at him. I then start crying. He then hugs me. "I'm sorry." I say and he just pats my back. "Jihoon it's not your fault." He says. "I know but I should have kept looking and trying to come back."

I say and he sighs. "Hey as long as you were fine that's all that mattered to me." He says and he cry more. "I missed you." I say and he smiles. "Me too of course I miss you I never stopped." He says and I smile.

"Me too, soon." I say and he hums. "Are we going to be friends?" I ask him. "Jihoon to me we're still dating I love you and always have loved you." He says and I look at him. "I glad then I'm glad we're still dating." I say and he agrees.

"I love you." I say and he smiles. "I love you more." He says and I hug him again. "Let's go back?" He asks and I agree as he wips my tears and we walk back to the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yes I did get the idea from one of my books :)