Walk in (Verkwan)

Seungkwan's pov
As me and vernon are well um fucking i hear the door open so i turn around and see wonwoo looking like he just seen a ghost. He then quickly shuts the door and i hear him running. Luckly we are both covered up with the blanket. "Shit." I say as i get off of vernon and i hear him laughing. "Don't laugh it's fucking embarrassing." I say and cover my face with the blanket.

"Okay well lets get dressed and go well apoligize for tramatizing wonwoo." Vernon says and i nod. "I can't believe someone just walked in on us fucking." I say and smack vernons arm. "Why did you do that?" He asks as he puts his pants on. "You forgot the lock the door." I say. "Shit right i forgot." He says and i nod. "Anyway time to face him." I say and groan.

As we walk out our room we walk to wonwoo whos shitting looking like he's about to cry. "Umm sorry you um seen that hyung." I say and akwardly laugh. "Me too i will forever be tramatized." He says and walks over to mingyu and hugs him. "Well that went better then i thought." Vernon says and i nod. "Okay well no sex for the whole month." I say and i hear vernon whine.

"Why did you whine." I ask looking at him. "Babe don't do that~" He whines and i shake my head. "I'll see but only if you behave." I say and he nods. "Vernon your like kwan's bitch." I hear hao says. "Hey if it's for se-" I then cover hos mouth. "2 months." I threaten and he whines again and i just let go and walk away from him as he follows me like a lost dog.

~Time skip~

Since that walking in things it's been 3 weeks i think and well the akward around us left so that good. "Mingyu." I say as i open his room door and what i see will forever leave me tramatized. It's wonwoo sucking well mingyus dick. I then quickly cover my eyes and scream then run out the door. I then go back with my eyes still covered and close the door. I then go to vernon.

"Whats wrong kwan?" He asks and i just look at him. "K-kwan" I hear wonwoo talk. "Please don't talk to me right now i just seen you- drink water atleast then we can talk." I say and he nods then gets a water bottle i then see him drink it but man i can't get that horrible image out my mind. "Okay now?" He asks and i just nod. "Umm what you see was umm well."

He says trying to look for the word but can't find it. "hey atleast were even right haha." I say and shake my head. "How long will the image be in my mind?" I ask wonwoo. "Well um 2 weeks if you try really hard to let it out but i just look at you sometimes and well the image comes back but i think about mingyu." He says with a smile. "Please say fully clothed."

I say. "Of course dumbass but like you said even now we really should lock the doors and knock." He says and i just nod my head. "I will never walk into a place without knocking." I say and wonwoo says. "Lets never talk out this again." Wonwoo says and i just nod. "great now im leaving bye." Wonwoo says and leaves to his and mingyus room. "What happened?"

I hear vernon ask. "Umm i walked into mingyus room to see wonwoo um doing things." I saya nd his eyes pop out. "Dame even" Vernon says and i just nod. "yeah now i know to knock on doors before entering." I say and he just laughs a bit then hugs me. "Okay come on lets go i need to go to the store." He says and i nod. We then leave the dorm and go to the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~