CHAPTER 1

Hello guys this half story is inspired by an Indian movie but not fully. Some scenes are from movie but the entire  story is fully written by me it's not inspired by that movie.kindly read the whole story and then gave your views......

It's a kind request.....

Thank you.....

___________________________________________

Something we pause to ponder upon the peculiar world of daughters, from homes they are born into rare and raised their ties they'll uproot to transplant themselves elsewhere to a home she belongs, she will estrange herself and make strangers house her own.

Any daughters father, be it some rich man in fareway lands, or some treds of fruits. Keeping her like a flower and blessings her in every growing moment and one day sending her away, forever

All said and done. Daughters will be always daughters like Y/N. She is the only child of her parents but unfortunately her parents died in an accident.

Y/N's uncle krishnakant adopted her. Her parents left there precious gem to her uncle. Her uncle loves her alot more then his own daughter.

Y/N grow up with His daughter Priya. The girls love eachother more like siblings.

But krishnakant's wife Rama she never talk kindly with Y/N. Because in appearance Y/N is more prettier then Priya. In Rama Y/N always sought mother but a motherless child will never find mother's love.

Krishnakant took Y/N in his wings and make her accountant.
Just a loving glance to make her laugh. But his little girl is always little to him. Never old enough to marry.

Authors POV......

??: *Knock knock*

Mr. Accountant: who is there. *He get up and went to open the dore but get shocked after seeing the person infront of him.*

??: *Smiled and entered inside happily*

Mr. Accountant: Radhey Radhey Radhey Radhey oh... Is that you Mr. Bhagat it's been years *smile widely*

Mr.Bhagat: yess it's me btw is Mr. Krishnakant at home?

Mr. Accountant: yess welcome.

Mr. Bhagat: it's the same Madhupur that I left years ago. *Smile* the same narro lanes and slow wedding processions and the fear of shooting rockets. *Laughed*

Mr. Accountant: thats true.*laugh*

*Mr bhagat settle down on soft sofa and Mr. Accountant left to call Krishnakant.*

Otherside.

Mr. Accountant: sir Mr. Bhagat is here.

(Btw Mr. Bhagat is krishnakant's bestfriend who owns a company of jewellery in south korea.)

A man who was typing something on his computer get up and smiled widely. He was at his 50s but still look young. He went downstairs followed by his wife who was cleaning the books in their room.

Mr. Krishnakant left with Mr. Accountant in dining room.

Mr. Krishnakant: oh Bhagat why you take efforts to come here. If you could have call me I have came to South Korea to meet you. *Said while hugging his bestfriend*

Mr. Bhagat: when you and your wife can travel to South Korea to place order of jewellery then why can't I come to Madhupur to deliver them. *Laugh*

Mr. Krishnakant laughed out loud after hearing his bestfriends savage reply.