CHAPTER 23

??: *Knock*

Y/n: who is it let me see.

Y/n was about to get up but Taehyung didn't let her get up.

Taehyung: wait I will go and see.

He said and stood up after giving a forehead and belly kiss to Y/n and his cubs.

He opened the door and saw Aara with a ayurvedic lape. (Ayurvedic paste like cream) she gave it to Taehyung and smiled.

Aara: massage it on her belly it will help her and babies to feel relax and there blood circulation will be fast and healthy.

Taehyung: but how to apply it I don't know. *nervous smile*

Aara: ok I will apply it.

Taehyung gave her side and let her entere inside while he close the door from behind. Aara came and sat beside Y/n.

Aara: how are you feeling now Y/nah.

Y/n: good bhabi. *Smile* but babies moves alot because of that sometimes it becomes quit uncomfortable.

Aara: it's ok it happens when I had ishan inside my wobe he too moves alot but you have two babies inside so it will be more uncomfortable and for that I brought a ayurvedic lape for you.

Y/n: ohh I have heard about this it's really nice lape but I didn't knew how to make it. *Innocent smile*

Aara: don't worry I made it for you come let me apply it.

Taehyung lay on one side and make his steady with help of his elbow. He curiosly saw what Aara was doing.

Y/n hold her shirt up and gave aara a sweet smile which she returned back. Aara took the lape in her hands and started massaging on Y/N's belly while Taehyung was looking at them with proper concentration.

When the cold sensation hit her Y/n moan slightly. She closed her eyes feeling relax due to cold lape.

Aara did a round massage which help babies to roam in a perfect manned in there mother's belly.

After few minutes aara was done when she look up she saw Y/n was already asleep. Taehyung was busy talking with Aara so he too doesn't noticed Y/n.

Aara: clean her belly and apply soft powder ok I am going take care. Bye good night.

Taehyung: ok I will thanks bhabi bye goodnight.

Aara left and Taehyung closed the door. He went in washroom and brought a wet towel to clean her belly. After few minutes he was done cleaning her belly. He took soft powder and softly apply it.

When he was finally done he came back from washroom after cleaning his hands and layed besides Y/n.

He softly kissed her forehead and wish her and there babies good night.

He pulled her closer and hugged her upper body tightly making sure he won't harm his child's .

Taehyung: Good Night love sweet dreams. *Peak her lips and he too fell in deep slumber*

Time skip .......

Y/N's Ninth Month........

Many things changed in these months Taehyung and there family became more protective towards Y/n specially Taehyung. Y/n skin glows aloth in these months which make Taehyung to loose his control but somehow he manage himself.

Whenever she feel pain in her back Taehyung would massage her back. Y/n became more sensitive in these days. And now her dilivery date is near so everyone was taking extra care of her.