CHAPTER 8

At late night time............

Aara and Y/N called there family members on terrace including Jimin and Jungkook too. But Y/N family was not there.

Aara: dad I want to discuss something very important with you all.

Mr.kim: ok say.

Y/N: first of all have a seat dad.

Y/N said and all settled down on sofas which were placed on terrace.

Y/N sat besides Taehyung and Aara sat besides Jin ishan was with priya and Neha.

Taehyung: what happened bhabhi is everything alright and why this lad-
*In mind: it's ok Taehyung treat her well just for Y/N* why we all are gathered here.?? *Blank face*

Aara: nothing is ok Taehyung. Dad I want to say this thing to you from so long but didn't have guts to say.

Mr.kim: what happened daughter did someone hurt you ??

Mrs.kim felt hurt by his taunt and look down with teary eyes. Y/N noticed her and said by her side.

Y/N: dad I know that I don't have any rights to say the thing which happened in past but Aara bhabhi tell me everything about the matter happened in past. But can't we start a new life please just for me for us for aara bhabi and ishan. Please.*puppy eyes with slight tears*

Mr.kim didn't said anything just keep quite. Aara stood up and went near Mr.kim. she kneel down and hold his hands.

Aara: dad please I can't see tears in your eyes. You are too my farther you didn't give me birth but you are more then my own dad. I just want to have a happy life with you all. You know dad I have saw you many time crying while looking at mom's photo. Even ishan always ask me where is grandma. *Tears fall from her eyes* dad let's forget everything and start a new life. And now Taehyung is also getting married with Y/N. Even jin and Taehyung is also ready be like befor.
Now what is your decision dad.

Mr.kim look at jin and Taehyung who nooded there head. He took deep breath and look at Aara and Y/N.

Mr.kim: if you all want this then I am ready to accept her. Just tell her to not do that cheap thing again with anyone and if she dared to do that thing with Y/N then I will be the one to end her life by my own hands.

All went silent for few minutes Y/N hold Taehyung's hand because his hands were shaking. She gave him a pleasent smile.
He side hugged her and buried his face in her neck to calm his mind.

Mrs.kim: ok i-i will not do anything against I promis. I-i am really sorry for my deeds. Please forgive me and accept me again. *Started crying and joined her hands infront of Mr.kim*

Mr.kim can't hold himself back and he hugged her tightly. Mrs.kim to hugged him back. They both started crying in eachothers arms which melts there son's and daughter in law's heart.

After hearing his mom's cries Taehyung too burst in cries in Y/N embraces. She hugged him tightly to comfort him. She kissed his forehead and calm him down.

Y/N: it's ok baby everything is alright now. Hmm. Don't cry my bear day after tomorrow is our weeding and I don't want to see by husband with dark Circles. *Smile in tears* please calm dawn.

Taehyung calm down in few minutes and pulled back from hug. Y/N kissed his forehead and cheeks. He giggled and against hugged her.

Taehyung: thank you for being with me in my bad. I love you so much. *Smile*

Y/N: it's my responsibility bear now get up and go talk with your mother she is waiting for her champ. *He hugged her more right and shook his head as no*
Love please go to said you forgive her righ no go like a good boy and talk with her. I know my bear is very strong man. *Smile and pulled out*