CHAPTER 13

Next morning.........

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully but get disturbed by sunlight hitting his face. He looks more beautiful when sunlight flash on his face. He turn around to hug his beautiful wife but find no one was beside him. He forrowed and opened his eyes.

He look around him and realise she is nowhere to be seen. He sat straight with wide eyes due to shock.

Taehyung: did I had wet dream in which I made love with sweetheart or what ??

She look down to check his cloth but sign in reveal after knowing he was still naked inside comfy blanket.

Taehyung: *pout* where is my wifey she didn't gave me my morning kiss too. Wait and watch baby I will make you pay for your mistake. *Smirk*

He stood up and get ready to go downstairs. Today they are not going to office because of tiredness and the meeting is tomorrow.

Taehyung: *checking himself in mirror* Grate I look handsome now. *Look at the watch* oh got it's 9:15 already let's go Taehyung and see your wify.

He smiled and went downstairs thinking how his wife will be looking after there marriage fully ready for him.

Taehyung's look.......

He entered in kitchen and saw his wife was cooking something while laughing with Mrs.kim. he smiled after knowing how comfortable she is with his family.

He was just standing there while looking at her. She look damn beautiful in saree afterall she is 'Kim Taehyung's wife' no doubts that she is a perfect match for him.

Kitchen......

Y/N's look

Y/N's look........