CHAPTER 16

After two days........

Today is Jimin and Aarya's engagement everyone is very happy and excited for it.
And about Y/N and Taehyung they both became very touchy because after there first wild night.

In jimin's room......

Jungkook: you look very handsome hyung. *Smile widely*

Jimin: *blush* thank you kook.

Taehyung: finally my soulmate is going to get engaged*hugged him* congratulations.

Jimin: thank you bro.

Taehyung: now let's go it's Geeting late...

They said and left form there house.

Time skip........

Engagement hall ........

Everyone was gathered together for engagement

Everyone was gathered together for engagement. Successful businessman were there to. Jimin was standing infront of hall waiting patiently for his bride.

Soon after few minutes aarya came inside along with Y/N and Priya. Both girls left the entrance and went to there beloved ones. Y/N went near Taehyung and stood besides him while he was drooling over her beauty. He peak her lips while she blushed harder.

Priya went near Jungkook and stood besides him they both pretend like bestfriends but they are more then that.
Krishnakant and his wife Rama was also present there.

Aarya waked towards jimin with a big smile on her face. Everyone was admiring the bride and groom with wide eyes.

She went near him and stood straight infront of him. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Jimin: you look beautiful love. *Smile*

Aaray: *blush* you too look handsome.

Jimin and Aarya's look.....