CHAPTER 4

After one month............

Krishnakant and his family came to there penthouse which is in mussoorie. They all cleaned the house with help of Maids and arranged the things for guests which were coming for holidays.

Time skip ......

Next day....
Today Mr.kim and his family are coming to mussoori. All things were prepared for them. And here Y/N was being the happiest person ever. Where Rama was again boiling in jealousy.

Because of her jealousy she pressurized Priya to do alot of mackup to match Y/N level bit nether Priya Listern to her nor followed her rules. Priya would just act like she followed Rama on her face but behind her back Priya would drop ramas plans.

Y/N always felt sad because of her Rama do all those thing to Priya. Y/N feels like she is the reason for krishnakant's and Rama's fight but somehow she manage to be happy by her own.

..........................................................................

Her Taehyung was sitting inside his car enjoying the view of nature. They were close to penthouse so Taehyung click few picks of nature.

He remember something which he brought or forget at home onwards. He quickly opened his bag in panic to search for his precious thing but soon he sign in relief after finding out it's in his bag. He opened the small box and a smile approach on his face after remembering how it will look on his soon to be wify.

It was small simple necklace which he picked for Y/N. He literally spent whole day to find her a gift. He knows that she like simple things more then shiney one.

He again smile thinking about how she will look after wearing this and put the box inside his bag.

On the other hand his best friend was looking at him with a teasing smile. He was non other then Park jimin.

Jimin: oh bro you are really behaving like a high school bad boy who is behind his lover for her one look. *Laugh*

He said and Taehyung pouted cutely.

Taehyung: just wait after my marriage you will too get married or Maby in my marriage you will find someone*smirk*

Jimin: *blush* um i-its not like that. We will see. *Look outside window*

And here Aara was getting bored because her beloved husband was driving car without any worry about his wife.

He soon think something and smirked. She checked if someone is looking at her or not and found jimin was busy clicking photos , Taehyung and ishan were busy admiring outside nature and Mr.kim was slipping on front seat.

She rolled her scarf's corner and ticked jin who was in front of ther. He flinched and look back and smiled after knowing it was his wife. She again did it to tease her. Like this the couple were teasing eachother and enjoying there time.

Time skip ....

At penthouse. They all reach there destination and was too amazing but the penthouse infront of them.

Jimin: holy moly it's so damn awesome. *Smiling widely*

House..