CHAPTER 22

As Taehyung and Y/N break the hug Mrs.kim and Mr.kim hugged Y/N tight and then hugged Taehyung congratulating soon to be parents .

Mrs.kim: *happy tears* congratulations daughter finally I am going to be grandma again.

Y/N and Taehyung nooded and laughed at there cute reaction.

Everyone congratulate them and celebrated there victory.

Time skip at night.......

In their shared bedroom....

After returning back to there respecter houses Kim's had there dinner

After returning back to there respecter houses Kim's had there dinner. In way to home Taehyung was continuously talking about baby like how he will spoil his child when he/she will born. Y/n was very happy to know that because of her her husband is being happy. Whenever he talk about his child his eyes lite up which didn't get unnoticed by Y/n.

When they reach there house He carried her in his arms and make her sat on dinner table. After having there meal he again carry her to there bedroom.

Y/n: yaa tae put me down I am just two weeks pregnant. *Laugh*

Taehyung: so what even if it is two weeks or two days you are pregnant that's important to me. From now on we are shifting downstairs for nine months. from now on no any work just rest is that clear to you.*strictly*

Y/n: yess captain. *Salute*

Taehyung laughed at her reaction.

Taehyung: now go and get fresh up till then I will prepare normal temperature milk. Mom tell me to give it to you.

He said and left there bedroom while Y/n smile and went inside bathroom.

After few Taehyung entered inside the bedroom with milk in his hands while at the same time Y/n came out from bathroom.

Taehyung: slow down baby come drink this milk.

Y/n came and Taehyung made her sit on bed. He hold the glas and blow it and took the glass near her mouth. Y/n smile and drank the milk.

After drinking milk Taehyung wipe her mouth with his shirt sleeve. He went inside bathroom and fresh up. Soon he came out and saw Y/n was laying on bed scrolling through her phone.

He smiled and lay beside her. He turn off the light and on the small LED lights near there bed.

Y/n put her phone aside and look at him in dim light. He sat on bed and removed her shirt slightly from her belly. He touch her belly and kissed it.

Taehyung: hey my cubs mom dad loves you alot come out fast then we will play games together ok now sleep Bye Bye love you Good night. *Smile and kissed her belly*

Y/n laughed at his cuteness and massage his hairs. After talking with baby more he hugged her waist and put his head on her belly and fell asleep.

Y/n slowly pull him upside and slowly put blanket on both of them. He snuggle in her neck in his sleep and again fell asleep.