CHAPTER 25

Next morning......

Whole night the naughty twins were sleeping and waking up which made Y/n's sleep vanish. Handling kids is not easy specially two kids at ones not possible.

7:30 AM.

Y/n: bear get up....

Taehyung: *no response*

Y/n: tae get up na.

Taehyung: *sleepy* 5 minutes more love.

Y/n: baby please take care of babies I am going to take bath. *went inside bathroom*

Taehyung slowly turn around and saw his cubs were sleeping with a pout on there faces. Both babies were facing eachothers which didn't fail to melt there father's heart.

Taehyung: my babies are so cute and lovely just like there mom

He slightly hugged his both cubs from one side not wanting to disturb there sleep and he too fell asleep again.

After few minutes Y/n came out and saw the adorable view infront of her she secretary click there three of photo and did her morning routine. After she was done she went downstairs without making any noice.

Downstairs.....

Y/n entered inside and saw Aara was making a healthy juice

Y/n entered inside and saw Aara was making a healthy juice. Y/n saw her and smiled then went towards her.

Y/n: for whome you are making this juice bhabi??

Aara: *smile* for my lovely sister in law.

Y/n: really thank you.

Aara: now sit here and drink this juice.

Y/n sat there and drank the juice made by aara and ate one apple. Aara smiled and soon ishan came there in his school uniform.

Ishan: mom I am hungry.

Aara: oh wait sit here and eat your coco chocolate orts.

Ishan sat besides Y/n who almost finished her apple. He greeted her good morning and she wished him back.