CHAPTER 15 ~18+

*Smut*

Y/N: then show me daddy *smirk*

Taehyung felt his heart beating faster then before after hearing her words. He Hover over her once again and look in her eyes with pure love. She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Taehyung leaned towards her ear and wispered something which make her red like tomato.

"baby just let me know if you want it" his voice was husky in need. He hold her cheek with his warm hands. Fire flash through her veins pooling at the center of the womb and making her pussy throb with its own heartbeats.

"Yess" she said shocked with her own reply and she locked her eyes oh his. "Make love to me bear I don't want anyone either"

He swooped down and kissed her with full desperation she thought only she had felt it. A dam of need broke inside her driving her fingers over his skin to touch every corner of him feel his flesh all over her.

There kiss turn into harsh and demanding. He slide his toung along hers then nipped at her lips Geeting ragged moan from her.

When his velvety toung like her outer rim, she groaned. He pulled out and back off from her. He look in her eyes and take off his shirt. He leaned in and removed her dress back chain while she arch her back cause of a sudden sensation in her body.

She was completely in her undies only two pieces of cloth on her. She againg kissed her lips like a hungry beast not letting her breath. She rubbed her sensative breast against his naked chest causing the bra to have skin to skin contact.

Her small fingers touch the hot flesh covering his large frame. She was lost in the pleasure of feeling his hard planes of his shoulder, the shifting muscles of his arms, the smooth contact of his chest and the satin covered bulge pushing into her belly.

His hands were all over touching, squeezing and branding over the thin material of pieces. He squeezed the round gloves of ass and ground his stiff crock into her pussy and she hissed.

Her bra came out with a hard noice followed by her pants. He sucked and flicked one stiff berry tip deep into hot caven of his mouth. His hands kneaded over her breast switching back and forth between them giving a beautiful torture.

Unable to keep still her hand traveled through his chest, slowly tracing every muscles in her downward path. His breath hissed when she touch his abs.

Upon reaching his waistband of his pants she look into his eyes and smiled.

"You are so fucking hot I can't waith to taste your pussy and like all delicious honey coming out for me." His voice came out deep and groane low.

His words brout a fluid of juice dripping down her things. "I am going to fuck you till you cum over and over on my mouth , my toung, and my crock you belongs to me" he groweld.

His fingers fishted her hairs tightly, pulling her hairs back displaying her neck for his acces. She pulled back even more further and turn her head sideway in a sign of submission that made him groan. He like the pulse on her neck that was beating in speed of drum.

He placed numerous numbers of kissed on her neck. He pulled away from her for eyeing her naked body. He full breasts were tipped with honey nipples calling his lips to taste them.

Softly rounded belly he know would carry his child and the curves of her generous hips. He finally reach small line of trimmed curl at apex of her sex glistening with cream.

"So fucking beautiful"

Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his impuls to burry his dick hiside her and fuck her like an animal. He want her to enjoy every second of there cum.