CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+

* Note:-If you feel uncomfortable you can skip the park and can read further*

Taehyung's bedroom........

  *Smut*

Taehyung entered inside there bedroom and saw his wife was standing near window looking at the nightview. He close the door without any noise and slowly went near her. She was not aware of his presence in room.

He lovingly backhugged her and put his chin on her shoulder. Y/N flinch a little but get relax after his fragrance hit her nostrils. "Why are you standing here love ??" He asked and started kissing her neck.

It was a new feeling for Y/N cause of that she unknowingly let out a soft moan which effect him hard. He continued doing his work efficiently.

"T-tae W-what are you doing" Y/N said while breathing heavily. "I am just doing what couples do on there first night" he said and pick her up in bride style. He took her near bed and layed her on the soft matress. He hover over her and look directly straight in her almond eyes

. He kissed her forehead and asked her before going further while she simply nooded her head giving him her own self. It was there first so both were being nervous.

He started giving wet kisses on her neckline and she trail her fingers on his back moaning his name softly yet eligently. He look in her eyes and then started kissing her lovingly. She trailed her hands slowly to his scalp and started massaging his hairs which make him more turn on.

Soon she pulled him close he took the chance and bite her lower lip which lend her to open her lips. He entered his tong inside her mouth and the soft passionate kiss turns into a French kiss and then a rough kiss.

Both of them were lost in eachothers. He pattern her legs and grined his dick on her pusssy which was already wet. It was hard for him to do that because she was wearing a saree. He trailed his hands on her back and opened the knod of her blouse cause of that she gasp in the kiss.

He broke the kiss and went down to her neck and started giving her hickey while she was a moaning mess. He opened the hook of her blouse and removed it from her one shoulder by his teeth. She hugged his waist tightly digging her nails softly on his curves.

Soon he removed her blouse and started kissing her upper part with full of love. It was only love no lust they were just making love with full of love for eachothers. He back off from her and removed his shirt while looking in her eyes. She trailed her hands on his abs and immediately gain a moan from her.

He started removing her saree plates. She was breathing heavily and same goes to him. He removed her saree fully and hover on her. He kissed her forehead then her right cheeks "you are so beautiful love" and againg kissed left cheek "you are only mine Mrs.kim Taehyung" he said and attached his forehead on her while smiling widely. She blushed on his statement and peak his lips.

"May I ??" He asked her permission while looking in her eyes. She nooded her head with a shy smile. He unclip her bra from back and throw it where he throws his clothes. He look at her blossoms and put his hands on it. "Ahhh it's so soft and cosy" he said and started massaging her boobs. Now she was a whole Tomato after hearing his complement.

She moaned loudly when she felt a warmth and wetness on her nipples. It was him who stared sucking her nipples like a baby. She trailed her hands in his hairs and pulled him more close. She throw her head back slowly enjoying his deep suck.

After a good amount of suck he pulled back and again started kissing her lips hungrily. He back off after few minutes and removed his pants with boxer and his buld stood straight like a rod.

She tried hard not to look at his dick but failed and look at his dick. She gasp after seeing him this big . "You are go big bear" "ya I know but don't worry it will fit inside you" he smirk and wide her legs.

He bent near her pussy and lick her folds with the help of his wet toung. She shive  when she felt his hot breath on her folds and  let out a loud moan. He suck her curve for few minutes but didn't let her reach her climax.

He back off and position his dick near her entrance. He moaned his name cause of a sudden skinship. He hover over her and peak her forehead. "It will hurt in start but soon will be gone hmm" he nooded and he entered his dick inside her hole.

She scream loudly and tears started roaming in her eyes which hurt his heart. "Tell me when you are feel comfortable ok" sh nooded and they stayed in there position.

After few minutes
"Tae you can move now" she said and he slowly started to move in her not anymore virgin hole. He firstly take it slow but then increased his speed. She started moaning his name loudly. As he increased his speed he said in between his groans "look in my eyes till we reach together"

She nooded and he started thrusting fast not too fast cause it was her first time. Both of them look in eachothers eyes. After few more thrust she cum on his dick and he shoot his hot cum inside her hole. "Aaaaah f-fuckkkkk"

Taehyung laid besides Y/N while breathing heavily. He wanted her to enjoy it and she wanted to be the best woman for him in every task.

He look besides him and saw Y/N who was breathing heavily with closed eyes. He pick her up in bride style and went inside bathroom to get cleaned up. Y/N didn't said anything cause she was hella tired.

He came back and clease there room and replace old bedsheet into new one. He again went insid and brought Y/N who was only in bathrobe and him in towel covering his lower part.

He place her on bed and removed her bathrobe. She look at him in full confusion. "What happened why you removed it??" Y/N asked with forrow "nothing when you will sleep like this it will be more comfortable for you. Now just sleep" he said while smiling and peak her forehead.

She smile and peak his forehead and cheeks. He again smiled and put his face on her chest and hugged her tightly. "Good morning bear" she said and peak his hairs "good night love" he said in a sleepy tone and hugged her more tightly.

She smiled and pulled the warm sheet on  both of them. She hugged him and fall asleep while embracing her love in her arms. "I love you" both of them said in there mind.

The moon was the proof of there sweet love and the night was beautiful for the couple who just are sleeping in eachothers arms without any worries. From tomorrow there new journey is going to start.......

To Be Continued................

_____________.

   Sorry guys for this late update.......