CHAPTER 24

??: why the hell you didn't tell me Kim Taehyung that my baby get in labour....

Taehyung look at the person and saw that she was boiling in anger. For awhile he get scared after looking at her but maintained his straight look.

Taehyung: I didn't get time to inform you Aarya ..

Aarya: *scoff* seriously......

Taehyung: *mimick her* yesss seriously.

Aarya: wait let me beat you up.

Aarya took off her one sandle and ran towards Taehyung before that jimin went towards Taehyung and he handled him the babygirl.

Aarya ran behind him while Taehyung started running in big room. Y/n and Jimin sign after witnessing there childish act.

Taehyung: yaaa jiminshii help me out... Your wife will kill me few minutes ago I became father let me live peacefully.

Jimin: you tease her first now handle her.

Taehyung: *still running* sweetheart tell your crazy friend to stop. I still want to live with you....

Y/n: yaaa Aarya stop it don't you want to meet your nephew.

Aarya stopped after hearing her and wear her sandles again while Taehyung sign in relief. Aarya went and sat besides Y/n and saw the baby carefully.

Aarya: he look exactly like tae Y/nah. But his eyes are like you dobust he is your boths mixture.

Y/n gave her a smile. Aarya look at Jimin and find him playing with babygirl who was in his arms while Taehyung was busy clicking her photos.

Aarya admired her man who is holding a pure soul in his hand. She whish she could get a happy family and child with him in there future.

Aarya went towards him and he gave the babygirl to her. She hold her and her eyes get teary after holding a child for first time.

She sllo at Y/n who was looking at her smiling. Aarya admired the baby in her and and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Aarya: you are so cute and light like feather. So beautiful just like your mom.

Both jimin and aarya started playing with babies while Taehyung sat beside Y/n and side hugged her and she put her head on his shoulder feeling tired again.

After few minutes the door of room opened and a little creature ran towards Y/n and sat on bed then hugged her tightly by her neck which make Taehyung to back off and Y/n to giggle at his actions.

Ishan: are you ok Chachi?? Mom said you have babies to us and is very tired and feeling pain.

Aarya: oh baby don't worry your Chachi is strong nothing happened to her because her ishan is there to protect her.

She said and kissed his cheeks. He laughed and nooded. While jin and aara came and took the babies in there arms.

Aara: both are so cute. *Admire the babies*

Jin: well that true. Finally this dumb bis a father now.

Taehyung: yaaa hyung don't call me that atleast not infront of my babies. *Pout*

Jin: whatever afterall they will get use with this.

Other who was present there burst out laughing after seeing Taehyung's shock face he gave to his hyung who is sassyly sitting on sofa.

Taehyung: are you serious .....

Jin was about to say something but againg someone entered inside room and now it was Mr.kim and Mrs.kim.