CHAPTER 21

Next day.......

Weeding day.......

Taehyung: Y/NNNN where are you. *Shout*

He shout from bedroom after Geeting up from bed. He didn't saw her so he get up and check bathroom but didn't saw her there. He forrowed his eyebrows and went downstairs while wearing his tshirt.

As soon as he came downstairs he saw his wife was making breakfast. It was early 7:30 AM. Aara went from kitchen when Ishan came.

Taehyung took that chance and slowly went towards his wife. He patiently went close to her and backhugged her.

She knew he is behind her so she didn't flinch. He put his chin on her shoulder and saw what she was making. Y/N smile when his hot breath touch her ear.

Y/N: good morning bear.

Taehyung: good morning *pout* why you didn't wake me up when you wake up.

Y/N: *chuckled* because my husband was looking too cut to wake him up.

Taehyung: so what don't you know I have habit to see you, hugg you and kiss you when I wake up. *Pout*

Y/N: *laugh* seriously tae. Ok ok I am sorry from next time I will remember it. Happy. *Smile*

Taehyung smiled widely and kissed her cheeks and then her neck. But there sweet moments get disturbed by His mother she came while calling Y/N name. As soon as Taehyung heared his mother's voice he immediately left Y/N and pretend like they were doing nothing.

Mrs.kim: *fold hands* why are you wasting my daughter's time??

Taehyung: i-its nothing mom i-i came here just to d-drink water. *Nervous smile*

Mrs.kim: hmm I see that awhile ago.

Taehyung and Y/N look down shyly not able to face there mother.

Mrs.kim: now anyways Tae go and get ready first you have to go with Jungkook to jimin's house because he need your help. But first have your breakfast.

Taehyung: *pout because he will not get to see his wife* ok mom.

Mrs.kim: Y/N dear eat first and then go get ready you will take time so go fast.

Y/N: yess mom I am going.

After there family did breakfast together everyone left to get ready. Taehyung took his cloths which he is going to wear and left the house with Jungkook after giving a long kiss to Y/N.

Time skip.........

Weeding hall......

Here the beautiful day comes

Here the beautiful day comes. Everyone was roaming here and there enjoying the weeding.

In front of hall jimin's barat came everyone who was in side of jimin dance in his barat. Taehyung also enjoyed but he missed his wife. He didn't even saw how she is looking. She said she will be with aarya. First Taehyung didn't agreed but understanding the situation he said yes.