CHAPTER 17

After three days.........

Today is the Pooja for newely marriage couples. Due to Jimin and Aarya's sudden engagement they couldn't do the Pooja a very next day of reception.

The Pooja is known as satyanarayan Pooja it is very pure and a well known in India. Every married or non married people do it. But after marriage the couples compulsorily have to do it.

Today at 7:30 ....

Everyone was present in main hall while roome was decorated with flowers and poojas setup was also ready. Taehyung was sitting on sofa with his dad and other younger ones.

He was fully ready for Pooja and was looking very beautiful in simple Pooja look.

Soon pandit ji called him for Pooja and he sat there with nervous gaze how he will understand what pandit ji will say but pundit ji tell him not to worry only shroks will be in Sanskrit and other  conversation will be in English.

Pandit ji tell Aara to bring Y/N. She left and came down with Y/N besides her. Everyone gasp after looking at her. Taehyung turn around after hearing many loud gasp while his heart skip when he saw his most beautiful lady coming in his direction. both of them were lost in eachothers.

(Note:- krishnakant brought pandit ji from India specially for Pooja and booked all ingredients necessary for Pooja)

Y/N came and sat besides him. He hold her hand and kissed her palm. Everyone giggled looking at them.

Pandit ji: Mr.kim I can surely say that your son and daughter in law are the perfect match for eachothers perfect defination of Narayan and Lakshmi. *Smile* I never saw a perfect match like them.

Mr.kim: that's true afterall they are my pride. *Smile widely*

Y/N and Taehyung smile at eachothers and he kissed her forehead which make everyone adore there love for eachother.

Taehyung's look.....

Y/N's look........

Soon Pooja started and everyone settled down on there places with there beloved ones

In between the pooja Taehyung was continuously taking glance form Y/N while she was doing the Pooja with him. Aarya noticed his actions and indicate jimin who was sitting besides her on ground to look at them.