CHAPTER 11

After dinner few guest were chit chatting with eachother and few were gone. It was time to say bye to everyone.

As Y/N's lehenga was very heavy she get changed into saree Taehyung also changed his clothes into decent wear.

Y/N's look......

Taehyung's look

Taehyung's look......

Now it was time to say bye to everyone

Now it was time to say bye to everyone. Everyone was standing at exit side. Y/N and Taehyung was standing together while he was holding her hand tightly.

Y/N look at her uncle and smiled. She hugged him and started crying while he stroke her head softly with tears in his eyes.

Krishnakant: take care my Princess. I will miss you alot. Be happy ok. *Smile*

Y/N nooded numerously she pulled away and hugged Rama who was standing beside krishnakant.

Rama: I never considered you as my own daughter but you are the best daughter anyone could have. Always be happy my child. Never stop smiling I will miss you dear. *Kissed Y/N's forehead*

Y/N: *sniff* you too take care of yourself ok. *Sniff*

Rama chuckled in tears and nooded. Y/N went near Priya sand look at her with a smile. Priya couldn't control herself she hugged Y/N and burst into tears. Y/N too hugged her tightly.

Y/N: take care of yourself and chacha chachi too. *Sobb* don't miss me too much hmm.

Everyone had tears in there eyes cause it's really emotional part of any weeding.

Priya: don't go na dii I will miss you *crying*

Y/N: I have to go sweety. Ok but after few months you will be too the part of our family I know. *smile while crying*

Priya: *shock* how???

Y/N : I know you more then myself sis.

Y/N went near Aarya and hugged her tightly both didn't cried because after two months Aarya is Geeting marriage to Jimin and she is coming with Y/N too.

Jin: I think we should leave now it's getting late.

Everyone nooded Taehyung hold Y/N's hands and both sat in the car. Y/N peek outside the car window and wave her hand to her family.

Taehyung side hugged her to comfort her. She again started crying in his embrace. He kissed her forehead to calm her down. Aara look at them from front mirror and smiled softly.

Time skip.....

After few hours......

Now they were in south korea standing infront of Kim's house. Aara and Mrs.kim went to prepare kalash and thali for Y/N. Kim's house was fully loaded with happiness. Everyone was ready to welcome the new bride, the new member of Kim's.

Kim's house........

Few minutes later Mrs

Few minutes later Mrs.kim came with kalash in her hands. She did aarti of new couple and they both touch her feets and she gave her bests wishes to them. She place it near entrance.

Mrs.kim: make it fall by your left leg and come inside my daughter. Make this house wealthy by your foots touching the ground of this house.

Y/N nooded and did as she said. After that Aara put a big plate with full of red colour.

Y/N stood in that plate with help of Taehyung. Soon she walk in the house giving the hint that Lakshmi has arrived in Kim's house and life.  Y/N hugged Mrs.kim and few tears left from her eyes.

Mrs.kim: don't cry my child. From now on I don't want to see tears in my precious daughters eyes. *Wipe her tears and smile*

Taehyung: everyone must be tired we should sleep now.

Jimin: We know that you are excited for you first night but have some patience I heared there are few games couples have to play in Indian culture. Aarya told me. ??

Aara: you are correct jimin let's play now. *Excited tone*

Everyone get settled in living room for game. Aara bring a big bow full of milk water mixed with water and few Rose petals.  She place it straight infront of Y/N and Taehyung. She brought a ring and drop it in water.

Aara: let's see who will get lead in there new journey. *Smile*

Jungkook: *confuse* means how this game will decide bhabi I didn't understand anything.

Aarya: let me tell you kook it means if groom find the ring first then he will he the one to be dominant in there life and if bride find it first then she will be more dominant in there life. Simple.

Jungkook made a O face while everyone chuckled on his cute expressions. Soon Y/N and Taehyung dig there hands in that big boule and started playing the game.

Y/N was busy finding the ring Taehyung look at her and smirk teasingly. He hold her hand in water. She look at him and smiled. She yank his hand and started finding the ring. Both of them find the ring at same time and they take out there hand out.

Jungkook: Ah now it's a tie then they find it at same time.

Aara: no it meant that sometimes Y/N will be dominant and sometimes Taehyung will be dominant. *Smile*

Taehyung look at Y/N and saw her already staring at him. He blush and look down shyly.

After few more games......

Mr.kim: now let's go guys it's already late we should sleep now.

Mrs.kim: ok the Good Night....

All elder one left and now it was just younger one present.

Neha: ok now you can go tae and Y/N. *Smirk*

Jimin: yess you are right. Tae now you can enjoy your first night good night oh sorry bye bye beautiful night. *Smile teasing*

After hearing that Y/N and Taehyung blushed and look down shyly.

Aara: stop it guys let them go it's common for couples. Go now Good night.

All left to there respective rooms to get a good sleep after a tiring day. Bot the couples were not going to sleep for sure.

Next you all will know what will happen bye bye......

To be continued........

_______________________