CHAPTER 7

Taehyung make Ishan sleep while patting his head. He get up from his place and leaned on terrace railing looking at the moon while smiling.

All downstairs light turn off indicating all were ready to sleep. Taehyung thought YN will not come so he just close his eyes and feel the calming winds on his body.

But soon he heared a click sound of light. Seems like someone off the lights near stares. He look back and saw Y/N was standing there with blanket in her hands.

Taehyung just stair at her then she close the door and went near Ishan who was sleeping peacefully. She placed blanket on other side of mini bed.

Y/N: we made kaser milk for everyone then thought to bring you too. Hope you will live it.

Taehyung: once I thought you won't come.

Y/N: everyone was sitting together so I can't escape from there. *Small smile*

Taehyung: *leaned against wall* so no one knows that you are here??

Y/N: just Priya knows. *Get up and went near him* she tell everyone that I fell asleep very long ago.

Taehyung: *came close to her* and if someone went to see you in room then.

Y/N: Priya Arranged pillows and then put blanket on it so it will look like I am sleeping.

Taehyung and Y/N both giggled together.

Taehyung: *look at her* all this why because I called you here?? *Smile*

Y/N: *slowly nooded as no* cause I wanted to come.

Y/N turn her back to him and smile shyly.
Taehyung stair at her deeply and make her face him again.

Taehyung: why I didn't noticed that you came her to meet me and wear the necklace I gifted you on our meet here.

He hold her hand and intertwined there fingers with eachother.

Taehyung: do you know Y/N from when I came here I wanted to meet you hire on terrace. I everytime want to ask you to meet me here but I didn't know that I have rights on you. And I realise it went I am going tomorrow. *Sadly chuckled*

Y/N and Taehyung sat right infront of moon together looking at there engagement ring.

Taehyung: people become desperate for love but few of them don't get love but after looking at our hands I feel like got gifted me the love without asking for it. *Kissed her back palm of hand*
Suddenly someone started to care about what I wear what I eat. Suddenly someone started caring about my health. What if I di- *cutt off by Y/N placing her hands on his mouth* I have rights to say

Y/N hugged him while placing her head on his chest hearing his fast heartbeats. He peaked her head.

Y/N: don't say anything bad please. You are really very special for me.

Taehyung smile and hugged her more tightly.

Taehyung: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I-I love you too Tae.

Both pulled away and stair at eachother lovingly. Taehyung look at her lips and then again at her eyes. She noticed his actions and did the same. He leaned close to her lips same goes to her.

Wen both felt eachothers lips on eachother there heart race like horse running in race. He started kissing her passionately with full of love and care. Y/N put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He place his hands on her back and pulled her more close.

After a long passionate kiss both of them pulled away due to lack of oxygen. When Taehyung look in her eyes he felt extream shy and look down same goes with her. It was there first passionate kiss. After that they spend whole night talking with eachother.