CHAPTER 5

Taehyung: what the fuck man. What happened.

Taehyung asked to the person who just ran inside there room. It was jimin.

Jimin: guys stop your romance and come with me. *Serious look*

Taehyung: why what happened??

Y/N fixed herself and look at Jimin who have very serious expression on his face.

Y/N: jimin what happened?? *Confuse*

Jimin: just come with me. *Left*

Y/N and Taehyung followd him and came downstairs and saw Aara and jin sitting on couch. When Aara saw three of them she tell them to have a seat.

Aara: Taehyung we want to discuss something with you and it's very important. *Serious tome*

Taehyung look at Y/N and then back to Aara and said.

Taehyung: sure bhabi what is it??

Aara: ok so after I say don't be angry on us ok. *Taehyung nooded* I saw dad crying while looking at Mom's photo he was very deeply hurt I just want to ask that can we bring mom here till you get married can she live with us. *Silence*

I mean till your marriage mom will live with us and after that she can go back what say *scared* jin is ready too after seeing dad in this condition.

It was silence everywhere but soon Taehyung said which make everyone shocked.

Taehyung: ok I have no problem but tell her to stay away from me and my wife. She is just a stranger who will attend my marriage but she will be only invited in marriage not in now in between us here.

He said in his deep voice which make everyone scared he left from there but Y/N noticed his sad face.

Y/N look towards aara who look at her with pleasent eyes.

Y/N: I will talk to him don't worry. *Left behind Taehyung*

In Taehyung 's bedroom........

As Y/N entered inside his room she saw him standing near window looking at the beautiful moon and his face was shining in moonlight

Y/N went towards him slowly and back hugged him cause of that he flinched a little.

She just hugged him to calm his mind.
They stayed like this for few minutes.

Taehyung: Y/Nahh. *Voice crack*

Y/N: hummm let it out tae.

Taehyung: I can't take it anymore love *started sobbing*

Y/N turn him around and hugged him tightly. He hugged her tightly and started crying really hard. Y/N pattern his back softly to comfort him. Soon she make him sit on bed and rubbed his back. He still didn't let go of hug.