CHAPTER 27

6 years later.........

Y/n: Trish Trisha Breakfast is ready come down fast. *Shout*

Here a beautiful mothers shout from kitchen after preparing breakfast for everyone. Ishan was sleeping because it was Sunday while Aara and jin were for business purpose. Jin alone was going but Mrs.kim told him to take Aara with him so they broth went. Mr.kim and Mrs.kim were in France attending there business partner's sons weeding.

Trish: *came down while rubbing his eyes and backhugged his mother* Good morning Mumma.

Y/n: *smile* good morning my baby. How was your sleep??

Trish: it was good but not very good because you were not there with me.

Trish always flirt with his mom in good way not like his dad doing dirty talks. Trish love his mother more than his father while Trisha loves Her father more then her mother. But both kids loves there parents alot as they do.

Y/n: ohh I am so sorry baby I promised you but your dad needed my help in his work so have to help him. *Turn around and hugged him*

Trish: it's ok mumma I can understand.

Y/n: where is your sister??

Trish: that donkey is sleeping. Mom she annoy me aloth please do something. *Puppy eyes*

Y/n: *laugh* I am sorry baby but she is your sister you shouldn't say anything bad about her.

Trish: whatever. *Roll eyes* mom I am hungry.

Y/n: oh yess breakfast is ready first go fresh up and wake up your lazy Sister also. Till that I will wake up Ishan and Taehyung ok.

Trish: ok mumma bye.

Trish went upstairs while Y/n went towards Ishan's bedroom. She opened the door and saw him sleeping. She went towards him with a smile and sat besides him and stroke his hairs.

Y/n: Ishan get up baby it's already morning. *Smile*

Ishan: five minutes more Chachi.....

Y/n: no it's already late get up then we will have breakfast together I made your favourite cachori common get up.

Ishan: *stood up happily* what you made cachoris wait i am coming.

He get up and ran inside bathroom to get fresh up while Y/n laughed at his reaction. Ishan loves Y/n's made cachoris it's his favourite dish. In house ishan lives his Chachi more than anyone because everytime he feels low she is there for him. She understands him and care for him like her own kids. Ishan is very close to Y/n.

Y/n came inside there bedroom and saw her cute daddy husband was sleeping peacefully. She went near him and stroke his hairs lovingly.

Y/n: Good morning bear get up it's already morning.

Taehyung: *put his head on her lap and hugged her waist* Pets sleep againg please I want to sleep more.

He hugged her hire tightly burring his hear in her waist. He smiled and pattern his back.

Y/n: no love your cubs are also up. Come go and fresh up I made your favourite dish cachoris.

Taehyung: *stood up* really baby I love you. *smile widely* 

Y/n: *laugh* why everyone like my made cachoris is it that delicious to eat.

Taehyung: you don't know baby it's heaven.

Y/n: oh really-

She was cutt off by Trish calling her from downstairs.

Trish: *shout* mumma come down please I am hungry.