CHAPTER 26

After 4 months.......

Y/n: tae go and eat your breakfast till that I will make the babies bath. *Shout*

Taehyung: yess sure but do you need any help them call me.

Y/n: yess I want can you please take care of Trish first I will bath Trisha then him.

Taehyung: ya sure I will take him with me downstairs ok.

Y/n: yup bye bye. *Went towards bed* common Trisha let's have bath.

Trisha giggled and spread her tiney arms indicating her mother to pick her up. Y/n took her in her arms and went inside bathroom after taking her cloths.

Taehyung look at Trish who was already looking at Him. He smiled and pick Trish up in his arms.

Taehyung: common let go my boy till your sissy is taking bath we will eat something.

Trish smiled and put his tiney hands around his father's neck hugging him softly while Taehyung did the same.

Both father and son left.

After few minutes.......

In bathroom....

Y/n was done cleaning Trisha up while she was playing in water. Taehyung came and stood at entrance of bathroom holder Trish in his arms. Taehyung admired the secne infront of him. Y/n was playing with Trisha while she was laughing and enjoying her mother's company.

Taehyung: sweetheart are you done with Trisha??

Y/n: *look at him* oh yess wait a minute.
*Wrape Trisha in towel and while Taehyung came inside with Trish. Y/n took Trish in her arms and gave Trisha to Taehyung.

Y/n: let's go Trish will take a bath now. *Cute tiney voice*

Taehyung: let's sit here princess we will see how your brother will take bath. Taehyung took the nini stool and sat infront of them.

Y/n smile looking at Taehyung and ten started to wash Trish. After massaging Trish with oil  she put soap around him and wash him properly. Taehyung and his little princess was looking at Trish lovingly. We can understand Taehyung's feeling but why the little one was looking so adorably towards Her brother.

Y/n: it's done let's go.

She pick trish up and went out from bathroom followed by Taehyung. They came in bedroom and Y/n make both of them lay on bed and applied baby powder on both babies while Taehyung lay on bed looking at his babies but cute look. At that moment he was too looking like a small baby. After making them wear there cloths Y/n feed them one by one her breast milk and they fall asleep while having there meal.

Taehyung was scrolling through the phone till the baby fell asleep. When finally they were asleep he off his phone and put it aside.

Y/n: tae you will be late for office common let's go. *she stood up and went to close the curtain and came towards Taehyung* let's go.

Taehyung didn't said anything but instead he pulled her closer making her land on his lap. She put her hands on his chest and look at him with wide eyes.

Y/n: what are you doing?? Tae babies are sleeping.

Taehyung: *pulled her more close and wispered near her lips* let it be but I want my breakfast too.

Y/n: you had your breakfast awhile ago, hadn't you ??

Taehyung: yess I do but I want one sweetdish too.

Y/n: *confuse* and what it is??

Taehyung: I want to dring your milk. *Innocent look*

Y/n: WHA- what are you saying are you serious. *Tried to get up*