CHAPTER 19

Time skip.....

Dinner table ....

It was hotel dinner room so no special place

It was hotel dinner room so no special place. Few people were having there meal silently while few were minding there own business.

Y/N and Taehyung entered the room and get settled down on table. He pulled the chair for her while she gave him a pleasent smile.

Taehyung: *sat on his chair* btw you look stunning baby.

Y/N: *blush* thank you bear.

Taehyung: ok it's Geeting late now shall we eat darling.

Y/N: ya sure let's start ...

They started eating there meal sweetly while talking and flirting with each other. After few minutes they heared someone's voice calling Taehyung from back. Both of them look who was it.

It was a girl who was calling Taehyung. She was loaded with full makeup. She came and stood infront of Taehyung.

Girl: hey do you remember me tae long time no see. *Smile widely*

Taehyung: *think* ummm Ms. Umm ya I get it you are Ms. yuna umm my classmates.

Yuna: yess it's me you remember *smile* you became really handsome wow.

Taehyung: *uncomfortable* umm Thank you.

Y/N was looking at yuna with raised eyebrow she felt something is wrong with this girl. From her talk and look it's clear that she likes Taehyung. Y/N ignore her thoughts think it's just her illusion.

Yuna: *look at Y/N* ummm who is she??

When she look at Y/N she was damn shock to see a beauty like Y/N but being a self obsessed girl she didn't reacted .

Taehyung: ohh I forget Y/N she is Yuna and Yuna she is My Life my Dear Wife
Y/N. Mrs.Kim Y/N. *Proudly said*

Yuna: WHAT. You are married. *Shout*

Taehyung: yess do you have any problem with it.??

Yuna: *sad smile* no no congratulations.

Taehyung: thank you.

Yuna shanke her hands with Taehyung and then Y/N. Y/N gave her a sweet smile which melted yunas heart.

Yuna: I must say Taehyung your wife is really beautiful. You both are perfect.

Taehyung: thank you. *Proud smile*

Yuna: ok then I must leave I have some work bye bye we will meet some other day.

Yuna*mind*: she is really beautiful damn. I must move on because he will never come to me when he gave such a beautiful lady besides him*

Y/N and Taehyung bid her good bye. After few minutes they finished there meal and left towards there room.