CHAPTER 6

At tea stall .........

Everyone get settled on there seats where someone was not comfortable and was just annoying because he didn't get time to spend with his special person

Everyone was busy in talking and laughing Y/N was feeding Ishan. Taehyung and Aara were sitting infront of eachothers and were discussing important thing when Priya listern to them she laugh. Taehyung look at her and smiled slightly. He look at Aara and said

Taehyung: bhabi tell hyung to convence dad. *Priya noode*

She look beside her and saw jin reading newspaper. She wispered their plan in his ear but he said no. She snached his newspaper and said "go now"

Jin: Aara but..

Aara: just go.

Jin sign and stood up. He went towards Mr.kim while aara and Taehyung started talking randomly they were just acting.

Jin: umm dad.

Mr.kim: *turn towards him* yes son.

Jin: what's next plan??

Mr.kim: we will go to see graps garden. Kid if you didn't saw graps garden ten you didn't saw anything.

He said and started talking with krishnakant and Rama. And after hear Mr.kim Taehyung slapped his forehead annoying.

Jin: *thought something* Taehyung want to see waterfall so shall we go.

Mr.kim look at Taehyung and said.

Taehyung: if he wants then you can go and enjoy.

Jin: Chachi ji can we take Y/N and Priya with us too??

Raman: ya sure why not.

Taehyung and Aara smile widely and handshake with eachother. "Finally" both said together and laughed.

Time skip.............

Aara, jin, ishan, Taehyung, Y/N, jimin and Priya went towards nearby park which is near to waterfall.

Taehyung: wow hyung you fixed a great programe too good. *Happy* Bhabhi jin Hyung and did this wow.

Aara: when you snach newspaper then in bhagat unka world's your hyung is the best husband in the world. *Hugged jin tightly*

All laughed at there cute moments and went for shopping into a nearby small stalls.

Jin was celecting muffler for aara where aara was very happy because of that both enjoyed eachother's company.

Taehyung and Y/N were standing with eachother admiring the couples.

Taehyung: I feel very happy after seeing bhabhi this happy hyung is very busy in company because of that he can't give time to her but now he can spen time with him and this happened just because of you.