<<>1<>>

Jungkook

God why was this car so goddamn slow? I rolled down the window to the driver, who was honking at the cars packed up in front of us. 

"What's the hold up?" I demand.

"Sorry sir there's just a lot of traffic at the moment."

"There's been a lot of traffic since the airport! What's going on?" I snapped, making him flinch.

"I'm-I'm not sure sir."

I scoffed and looked at my bodyguard, who rolled his eyes. I smirk and roll down the window. God, it smelled like cow manure outside. I looked around the city streets were packed with cars, people and bikes.

I hated cities like this the roads were dirt and people all over the streets. The only reason I came here was for a stupid charity event. I poked my head out of the window and saw trucks far into the dusty distance.

Then someone farted across the road, jumping over a car hood. I watched, now intrigued.

It was a guy; he wore a grey zip up that appeared to have holes in it. And he wore a grey shirt-or some grey fabric wrapped around his chest it looked strange. And then some khaki green cargo pants rolled up over some combat boots.

He passed another car, and his face came into view. From under his hood, I saw mint hair that didn't match his clothes and pale skin blood apparent from his nose, spilling down his lips.

His shirt also seemed to be red but before I could access any further, he disappeared. As soon as he was gone the traffic started moving again.

Disgusting.

----------------------------------------------

This city is fictional I did not design it after a real place it's just for the sake of the story