<<>17<>>

Jungkook 

I arrived at the auction and was already bored. I'd made small talk with everyone who I thought was interesting, which was no one. And now I sat at a random table, a bowl of bread rolls in front of me. I smiled, thinking of Yoongi.

"Hello Jungkook, having fun?" The mayor sits down cheeks pink from alcohol. Ew.

"Yessir, having a grand time" I smile raising my drink.

"And where is my son?" The mayor looks around "He hasn't left your side this whole time"

"I enjoy his company, and I think he's taking a rest" I reply calmly. I really, really hated this man.

"From partying? Seriously, that boy needs a reality check" The mayor chuckles, expecting me to laugh along.

"I think he has a better grasp on reality than you" I respond he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh does he now? Oh, look my wife is calling me. I hope you have a grand time" he stands, his tone now cold. But I didn't care anymore.

My phone buzzes I looked at it. ''Jinnie' in calling...''

"Save me" I whispered dramatically into the phone speaker.

"Is it that bad?" Comes Joon's voice.

"Joon? Why are you calling? I frowned, expecting Jin's warm tone.

"Jungkook, Jin got in a car accident, it's bad. I'm headed to the hospital now." He explains, his tone full of remorse.

"What? are you serious?" I demanded. "Is this a joke? Why do you have his phone?"

"He forgot it at home. And-and his family called me from it" Joon's voice cracks.

"I'm coming" I respond and called for my limo.

"Jung--"

"No, you can't stop me" I hung up and demanded to go to the airport as soon as possible. I'm rushed to a plane, running up the stairs.

"Jungkook!" a voice yell

I turned, and I saw a mint-haired boy in the crowd. He was staring at me with lost eyes. But it was too late. I turned and ran for the airplane.

A couple hours later we arrive in Seoul, and I rush for a taxi. I drive to the hospital and jump out, getting his room number and rushing in.

I saw Namjoon, Jin's mother and his sister. Jin is in the hospital bed unconscious tubes and bandages covering his every surface.

"Oh my god" I say, and they all looked up, a doctor appears at my side.

"Oh, you must be Jungkook" he looks at me. I nodded, still staring at Jin.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"He's got two broken ribs an oblique break to his right leg shallow lesions along his back and another on his head which we've fixed with stutures and a concussion" he explains, looking at a clipboard.

"Will he be ok?" I sit down next to Namjoon, still staring at Jin. He looked...lifeless.

"Yes, our main concern is his head. We'll keep him for a couple days to make sure his symptoms aren't worsening, and then decide if he'll be released" he explains. "But for now, I suggest you leave, visiting hours are over."

I followed Namjoon out of the hospital I ordered my guards home, my mind was full of thoughts but through all the mess I had made a decision. I was going to cut my father out of my life.