<<>13<>>

Jungkook

He pushed me on the bed and kissed me. I gasped in shock, but he didn't stop, and I didn't want him too. I kissed hm back my hands trialing to his waist.

He bit my lip softly, and I tried to it make any noise. His hands were in my hair and pulled my head back, kissing down my jaw to my neck. This felt right, I knew then that I actually liked him.

"Wait Yoongi," I say as he starts to suck on my neck. He pulls back, eyes confused. "People will see those."

"That's a you problem" he retorts and returns to my neck, making me scoff. But the feeling of him-I push him under me, and he gasped in surprise, now on the bed. He was a pretty sight, hair falling in his eyes and his lips parted. I kissed him back and pulled away.

"I'm going to make it a you problem too" I say and kiss his neck, leaving marks. His hands go to my hair again and I smirk as I feel him under me.

"Jungkook—"

"Yoongi!" Yelled a voice. Fuck the mayor. We jumped up, trying to hide our flushed faces and our messed-up clothes. The door opens.

"And this is us on a trip-oh hello" Yoongi says showing me a random picture of him and his mother and another boy on his wall. Smart.

"Ah, showing him around the house? You're always welcome here Jungkook. Now come on we've been looking for you two" the mayor says and gives Yoongi a look before we walked out to the party.

The mayor then gives a toast to me, giving me wishes of inspiration. I had all the inspiration I needed, looking at Yoongi. I wanted to paint him badly.

Could I even capture him? Who knew. I'd have to try.

"Come on." Yoongi pulled me across the yard to a private rose garden surrounded by tall bushes.

"So what are we? I'm like, really confused" I ask him while staring into my champagne. He seems to think a moment.

"What do you want to be?"

"I don't know...I've never dated a guy before."

"It's not much different than a girl, there's just like, testosterone and...dicks" Yoongi responds, and I chuckle. I guess he was right.

"I mean I'm not sure. I know I want to get to know you better though" I sit in a bench and Yoongi follows my lead.

"Alright. Pick me up at seven"

"What? Tonight?" I looked up at him. He was looking away at the roses. He nods.

"You know where I live."

"What are we going to do?"

He smirks, looking at me. "It's a surprise, rich boy."