<<>2<>>

Jungkook

I woke in my hotel bed a random woman next to me. I flicked her arm off me and got up, heading to my shower. I got in and cleaned her off of me and then pulled on some clothes. "Something respectable" my parents would say.

I was having a breakfast with the mayor of the city today and it would be wasteful to miss. He wanted to say thank you or some bullshit for my presence or whatever. I didn't really care.

Being an artist used to be fun, but now I was just burnt out. I went place to place selling art I put little effort into making doing the same thing over and over again. This time was different because I wasn't making money. No all the money was going to charity. But I didn't really care not like I needed it or anything.

I used to put effort into my art but it sort of just...fizzled out after a while. I started making short cuts which made lower quality art. But it paid the bills, so I didn't care. So, I just continued. I went to art shows all over the world doing this and I was filthy rich.

After a while the money got to me and that's why I'm like this. I don't really care though.Of course, that's not the only thing I did. I also did model occasionally and acting like, once because I was bored or some shit. And I'd made an album once for the hell of it. People seemed to like my face more that my art which made sense I was the same way.

I walk from the bathroom after drying and styling my hair. I grabbed my phone and my wallet, leaving the girl to be removed later.

"Jungkook, we've been waiting" my bodyguards say.

"Good for you now come on" I say and walked down the hall. They follow closely behind, not making a sound. "Lisa, call to have the girl removed from my room and have it cleaned" I command, not wanting to come back to a filthy room.

"Yes sir" says Lisa.

We walked down the hotel stairs and I see a limousine sitting outside and press already flashing cameras. I walked out ignoring them and getting in the car (opened by my other guard, Minho) And sat down inside.

"I'm ready to get out of this filthy town" he mutters.

"Hold your tongue" I snap, even though I agreed with him. I liked clean and neat, and this town was not that. I pull out my phone as the limousine pulls away. My father had called.

"This is Jeon" he says as I call him.

"You called" I respond.

"Yes, you're having a meal with the mayor?"

"Not currently"

"Don't get smart with me" he snaps, his professional tone changing quickly. It was so easy to set him off.

"I'll do what I want, why did you call?"

"Checking in. Keeping you in check" he replies his tone now back to that fake business one I mocked so frequently. I rolled my eyes.

"You could try."

"That's not what you would be saying if I was there next to you" he replies, putting me in my place. I sigh he was right.

"Anything else?"

"No"

"Goodbye sir" I hang up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The art thing sucks I know but I need a plot, deal with it.