<<>12<>>

Yoongi

I waited in the main hall with my mother, waiting for guests. She pinched my side as the mayor walks in with a politician from the south side of the city. We bow to him, and the mayor leads him to the yard, where most of the party would be taking place.

He comes back and after a while guests start flowing in and he dismisses me. I go and sit on the fountain, deep in thought.

"Boo" someone whispers in my ear and I jumped, nearly falling in the water as I saw Jungkook leaning over me, a sly smile over his lips.

"Bitch" I mutter, and he sits down next to me, smile growing.

"Rude" he replies. "How are you doing?" He glances meaningfully at the mayor. I shrugged. He'd been ignoring me since last time and I didn't mind.

"It's fine. What about you?"

"I've been thinking about someone" he tilts his head back. I frown. Ok? Why was he telling me this?

"Fun" I looked away.

"I've been thinking about him a lot" he whispers.

"Ok?"

"He's sarcastic and a smart ass and he's got mint colored hair" I looked up to see him staring at me. Why'd he been thinking about me? "And I can't seem to stop thinking about him."

"I want to show you something" I stand up. He raises a pierced brow. I hold out my hand and he take it.

I pulled him inside.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a secret" I looked back at him. But I pulled him to my room, which I realized he'd never seen before. 

"What are you doing?" He looks so confused. I just push him on the bed and kiss him.