<<>20<>>

Jungkook.

Yoongi stops when were at the edge of a dock. He sits down and i sit next to him. "It's been a while."

"Yuppers. You're famous, you know?"

"Am I?" I raise a brow.

"Yup. My dads pissed about it. The press say that my dad gave me that bruise which he did, and they say you walked in on it happening and left."

"Damn." I respond. They were close.

"What have you been doing?" He asks, looking up at me with big brown eyes.

"Hmmm...well I cut off my father. I got an apartment and I've just been taking care of Jin for the past few weeks" I explained.

"The one who got hurt?"

"Yup. What have you been doing? I didn't know you rapped."

He chuckles, running a hand threw his blonde locks. "That was a bet. I lost, so I had to join them on stage. But yeah, I guess I do. I've just been doing what I normally do" He looks out at the water.

I looked at him and I saw inspiration. I wanted to paint his pale features and glowing hair, I wanted to paint the way his eyes looked.

"You think of me at all?" He tilts his head.

"Yes" I whisper, not able to take my eyes off of him.

"I thought of you too" He looks at my lips. I smiled.

"A punk like you? Thinking of little old me?"

He raises a brow. "Maybe a little bit"

We were silent again, just looking at each other. Then I kissed him, it felt familiar, it felt right. He pulls away a smile on his face.

"Sorry I just--"

He kisses me again. "Don't be sorry."

"So, what happens now?" I ask.

"You come home with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Done. I know there's a lot of things left unfinished but I'm so doneeeee. 

should I make another one?