<<>11<>>

Jungkook

TW: Abuse

I watch Yoongi. He doesn't say anything for a moment, his skin sparkling with the reflection off the waves. He glared at the moon. His hair is bright and falls into his eyes. It's cute.

I reach up and touch his hair. He flinched. He looked stunning. I didn't know what to say. I had so many things I wanted to talk about. I had thought about it, and I didn't know Yoongi well but I wanted too.

I notice his hand shaking, he holds them tight, nails digging into his palms.

"Are you ok?" I inquire, trying to look into his eyes.

"My dad beat me up" He responds. I gape, when had this happened? Why had this happened?

"What happened? Are you ok? Why?" I grabbed his hands, seeing he was only going to hurt himself.

"Because I slept with you"

"What? Was that bad? How did he find out?" I say, confused.

"He just assumed-not with you-that I slept with someone" He shrugs and refuses to look at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask again, He was refusing to answer the question.

"Yeah"

"Do you remember anything?" I ask.

"No, do you?"

"No" I lie.

"Would you do it again?" He turns to me finally, looking glorious in this lighting. He looked me in the eyes, then looked at my lips.

"Yes" I whisper. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wowowoowowowoowowow