<<>7<>>

Yoongi

We arrive at the museum and people are waiting with cameras already. Jungkook gets out and turns back to me, holding out a hand I blushed and took it pulling me up. The shirt fell over my hands and down to my thighs cause Jesus Christ Jungkook was like a string bean. But I'd tucked the front in and rolled up the sleeves. I looked mediocre and that's all I aspired to be.

"Cem on" He whispers in my ear, making me flinch. But he pulls me along, so we were inside.

"Hello Jungkook! oh, Yoongi." The mayors smile drops as soon as he sees me, and he frowns even more when he sees we are holding hands. I dropped his, starting to walk away.

"Yoongi wait up!" Jungkook calls. I turn and see him following me. He throws an arm over my shoulder. My eyes widen, since when were we close? "Come on let's find the alcohol" He hisses loudly in my ear.

Despite the shock, I laughed at his words. I too couldn't wait to be drunk after this. I'd forget that I'd been in Jeon Jungkook's hotel room. Or that I was wearing his clothes.

We find the alcohol and go up onto an empty balcony.

"I can't wait for this to be over, honestly" Jungkook looks down on all the people.

"Really?"

"Yes. I just want to go home. And honestly, I'm going to move out I don't know where I'm going to go. Maybe America or some shit. I just want to get awayyyy" He sits on the rail.

"Good for you."

"Ooh! I could come visit you!"

"Y-yeah...."

"And we could have a sleepover!"

"Uhhh" I stare at him, he laughs at my reaction, throwing his head back. I admired him for a moment, black curls falling in his eyes and his lip ring shining. He smiled at me.

"It's fine, we don't have to. But I might force you. Give me your number" he hands me his phone. I enter my number quickly, giving it back to him.

"I don't really care" I says and finish my drink. I grab a bread roll form the table on the balcony and stand near the rial next to him. "Look, hundred points" I whisper to him and toss it at t a lady with a huge hat. It lands in her brim, making her yell out with surprise. I snicker and duck behind the rail, Jungkook ducking down next to me.

"Yoongi!" He laughs, peaking at the woman who was now looking around furiously.

"Come on, like you can do better. I've had years of practice" I grab another one and give it to him. I fill up my drink as well, turning back to him. He was looking for a target.

"Oh, look at him" I point to a bald guy. Jungkook raises a brow.

"Really?"

"Do it" I challenge. He tosses it and it hits the guy in the head with a satisfying 'plop' and we fall over laughing. He looks around confused.

"Ok-we have to stop before we get in trouble."

"Pfff I'm already in trouble it doesn't really matter" I grabbed another looking for a target.

"Why? What did you do?"

"I showed my stupid face here."

"Stupid?"

I gesture to my bruised face, it was only going to get worse when I had a moment alone with the mayor. He was already pissed off about a lot of stuff. I was what sent him over the edge most of the time.

"I think your rather pretty" he tilts his head at me. I raise a brow and throw my bread roll. It hit a woman with a purple had on the head an di ducked again.

"You're a damn simp" I snicker and settle on the floor, finishing the next drink.

"Am not!"

"Prove it, rich boy" I looked up at him.

"How?"

I shrugged. "You'll find a way."

We decide to go down to the floor, where they were playing music and people were dancing, (who dances in a museum?) and decided to get more drinks by the bar.

"I think you've had enough" Jungkook takes it from me.

"I think you're not my mom" I grab it back and take a sip. He rolls his eyes and gets his own drink, and we looked at all the rich people.

"Wait I have an idea!" Jungkook smiles and sets down our drinks.

"What--"

He pulls me to the dance floor, I yell out his name, but he doesn't hear me as he starts to pull me in a slow waltz. Of course, he knew how to waltz. He smiled down at me, with that stupid bunny smile.

"Having fun?"

"No" I say, as he pulls me along, but he just keeps pulling me along as I stumbled with him. He seemed to be having fun though and I admired it. His eyes glinted and he whispered about how stupid some people looked compared to us and I laughed.

"Come on I'm tired" He pulls me back to the bar, where we get drinks and sit down.

"There you two are! You're stealing my son from me, Jeon!" The mayor walks up and puts a hand over mine on the table.

"ha-ha only for a moment sir, I'll give him back eventually" Jungkook smiles at him. But it was clearly forced. The mayor squeezes my hand tight.

"Ah, well it's good he's making friends, not like he has any!" The mayor chuckles and I winced as he crushed my hand.

"I think your wife is calling you" Jungkook gestures into the group of rich people.

"Oh really? I'll find you later Yoongi" the mayor gives me a look before wandering off into the crowd.

"He's going to kill me" I put my head in my hands. "And I'm staying with him, there's no way I'll be able to escape fuck..."

"Hey, it's fine, got it? We'll figure out something." Jungkook touches my head. "I have a question" He starts.

I sit up and finish my drink, then looking at him. "Shoot"

"Why mint?"

"It used to be blue...it just turned out weird" I sighed. "I think I want to dye it again, it doesn't really matter."

"You look like candy" He comments.

"Mean" I pout and take another drink from someone passing by. By now it was affecting me, but I didn't really care.

"I can't help it, your fun to mess with" He smiles and leans forward his hands under his chin and a big bunny smile on his face. I boop his nose.

"You know...you look like a bunny" I mumbled.

"A bunny? In that case you look like a cat."

"A cat...?" I process this, but it seems to take longer. "I'm a cat....?"

"A cute one" He winks.

"uhhhh....what?" I looked up at him.

"Did I stutter?" He leans forward. I'm now very aware of how close he is. And how he smells like strawberry soda. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes.

"Your...really close right now" I say. He sits back. I pout. Not that I didn't like him close. "Come here" 

----------------------------------------------

decent chapter finally :D