<<>16<>>

Yoongi

I woke up in the morning to the smell of breakfast. I rubbed my eyes, blinking then I looked around. I was still in Jungkook's room. And I remembered last night. I groaned.

"Yoongi?"

Jungkook is in the doorway, wearing plaid pajama bottoms and no shirt. I don't respond and he walks over, sitting on the bed.

"You ok Love?""mhm"

"You sure?"

"yessir" I replied, seeing his blurry figure. I felt his hand run threw my hair.

"I'm making breakfast" He states.

"I can tell."

"You need a minute?"

"Yessir" I say, and he chuckles before walking out of the room. I sit up, wanting a shower. I stumbled to Jungkook's shower and winced as the hot water hits my back.

After I walked to his closet, determined to steal some of his clothes. I find a green hoodie and some black jeans. When I pulled them on, they were pretty big, but I didn't care. I grabbed my sneakers and walked out to the kitchen where Jungkook was cooking.

"The bunny can cook?" I exclaim as I walked behind him.

"Thief" He looks at my clothes.

"Simp"

"You look cute" He comments. I walked over and hugged his waist, pressing my forehead between his shoulder blades. "Sleepy?"

"Yessir"

"Cute"

"So, what are we now?" I inquired.

"Well, we've been on a date and slept together, what about boyfriends?" He asks.

"It's a deal buddy-o" I walked to the counter. he laughs.

"So love, what do you want to do today?"

"There's an auction today" I state.

"Really?" He sighs.

"I can't go" I added, messing with the big hoodie sleeves.

"Oh?" he glances over his shoulder as he fills plates with food. "Why?"

"Because I'm literally exhausted"

"Didn't you just sleep like, twelve hours?"

"Yuppers. Have fun."