<<>3<>>

Jungkook

I arrive at the mayor's mansion, one of the only well-built buildings for a couple miles. The hotel wasn't even five-star.

I was led up the stairs to the grand door, where the mayor was waiting with his arms open wide and a big smile on his face.

"Hello Jungkook! Welcome to my abode!" He leads me in. "I hope you like it."

Why? I wasn't staying here. But I did like it. It was white and black and clean with stone floors and art hanging on the walls. He flaunted one of my pieces hanging over the stairway and showed me into the backyard.

It was huge and green with a long white table set up. The mayor's family sat around it; his wife was sitting next to a boy. A familiar mint haired boy.

"This is my Wife, Jisoo and my son, Yoongi" the mayor introduces. I bow to them, and they bowed back.

"Your home is lovely" I say to Jisoo, who blushes. Yoongi looks at me with cold eyes.

I sit down and looked at the meal, it was rather grand how we're the four of us going to eat this?

"I'm sorry your father couldn't join us" the mayor smiled at me. I wasn't.

"I'm sorry as well, but he sends his wishes. He will join us as soon as he can" I smile and then we begin to eat, the mayor telling his wife about our plans for the next two weeks.

God, two weeks was going to be long. But we were going to be going all over the city at museums and rich people's houses.

The kid, Yoongi looked around my age. He didn't eat much and mostly stared into space. He looked much different than I had seen him the previous day. Mainly, he wasn't wearing trash clothes but a blue dress shirt and some black pants. I saw a cute in his lip that hadn't healed yet.

"Yoongi is around your age you know. He's rather a troublemaker, soon to be a politician" the mayor smiles at me. I looked at Yoongi, wondering what kind of trouble he got in. 

"Ah, sounds promising" I comment.

"Yes yes he just graduated from college majoring in political science" the mayor boasts. Yoongi stares ahead, not even listening.

"Impressive" I say what he wants me to say. I hadn't gone to college. Maybe I could've if I hadn't pursued this career. Or more like my dad making me pursue this career.

"Do you like our city?" I told them to be on their best behavior" the mayor chuckles. I fake laughed back.

"Lovely. It reminds me of home." I try to pull the sarcasm from my tone. He smiles big and looks at his wife. She smiles as soon as he looks at him.

"Well." I say and stand. "I should get going right? I've got art to make."

"Yes yes of course. It was a pleasure having you. I'll see you Tomorrow night for the auction, right?" He shakes my hand.

"Yes sir" I smile. I looked back at the table, seeing the boy looking up at me. I wink and turn to leave.

---------------------------------------------------

YOOOONGIIII