<<>8<>>

Yoongi

TW: abuse 

I woke up with a headache. Fuck. I'm in bed and I keep my eyes closed, couldn't I just sleep this off? But my throat was dry, and I was hungry. I sit up and rubbed my eyes, looking around and realizing. This isn't my house. I was in a big white bed the room had French doors opening to a balcony and big windows, a chandelier hanging in the middle of the room.

Fuck.

I knew this room. I felt a warm body behind me and looked over to see Jungkook, shirtless.

Fuck.

I wasn't even wearing clothes. Did we...? A pain in my back said, yes, yes we did.

Fuck.

I see my clothes strewn across the room and hurriedly pick them up, pulling them on. I glanced back at Jungkook, who was snoring and laying on his stomach but shit, did he look pretty.

I rush out of the room, past the bodyguards and out of the hotel. I run back to my house, not stopping once. I jump the fence and open the window to my room, crawling in quietly it was still early in the morning so maybe, maybe he hadn't heard me.

But I see him waiting in my doorway.

"Where were you?" He demanded, quiet. Shit. He was really angry.

"I crashed somewhere on the street, it's nothing" I say and go to grab some clothes to change into.

"I know that's bullshit. And how fucking dare you show up to the museum with that hideous mark on your face! You've ruined my image! The press will start making up theories that I hit you!" He yells.

"What, like you down?" I retort.

His face goes red, and he storms over to me he strikes me across the head, and I fall against the dresser, yelling out in a pin. "You will not speak to me like that! God you're such a disappointment! Jihoon didn't turn out like this!"

"Because Jihoon's dead!" I yelled back. "God, I'm twenty-five can't you just leave me the fuck alone?!"

"Not when you speak to me like that!" He throws me across the room. My mother would never do anything about this when it happened. She pretended nothing happened. When he finally left, I just lay there for a moment. I hadn't 'learned to respect him' like he'd hoped. No, I just wanted to cut him out even more now.

I get up and take a shower, wincing as I did. I pulled on a black tank top and a trashed denim jacket and some black cargo pants that fell over my sneakers. Then I hopped out the window, walking out into the city.

My phone was dead, but I didn't care. I didn't have anywhere to be I walked to my favorite place in this mess of a city: The beach. Specifically, the docks. I sat on the edge of one.

I let my mind drift and it eventually came to Jungkook. God, we had slept together, but I didn't remember any of it. Did he? I mean, I knew I liked guys and that was also another reason why my dad hated me, but did he? No, I don't care It was just a drunken mistake.

I tried to remember something, anything, but all I had was snippets.

I remembered him whispering my name.

I remembered looking out the balcony doors as the curtains blew in the wind.

I remember seeing a collarbone glowing in the dark, and a hand reaching for me.

He pulled me close.

I shake my head.

Seriously? Why had I done that? I never did that kind of thing when I was drunk. actually, maybe I did. I didn't' remember. Ok maybe I did it a lot. But seriously, Jungkook? Was he going to tell my father? He'd kick me out.

Maybe that's what I want. For my father to kick me out. I chuckled. I wouldn't' mind it. Maybe that's what I should do, piss him off so much that he kicks me out again. Hmm...maybe I should tell him about Jungkook then, right? No, then he'd kick Jungkook out of the city then. Jungkook doesn't deserve that.

Then what should I do about Jungkook?

Pretend it never happened. Not that I was embarrassed, but it really wasn't professional. And I wasn't really attracted to Jungkook. I mean shit, he was pretty I think anyone could know that. 

He's funny and weirdly caring...ok maybe I did like him.

But not a lot. Just like, a crush.

Ew I hadn't used that word since kindergarten. I was attracted to Jungkook then, I guess.

What did I do about that?

Nothing. I wouldn't do anything. Hopefully, he didn't remember anything either. 

--------------------------------

heheheehehehehehehehege