<<>15<>>

Yoongi

I was startled awake by my phone. I'd been sleeping all day and didn't want to get up now. But I picked up anyway.

"Mmmmmmwhat?" I answer.

"Come over" He whispers.

"Now? I just woke up" I sgih.

"It's seven pm"

"I wake late" I mumbled, sitting up.

"Vampire"

"simp"

"Cat"

"I'll be there in thirty" I respond and hang up. I pulled on a hoodie and some shorts. I pulled on my motorcycle helmet and set off to Jungkook's hotel room. Maybe he was finally going to paint me or some shit.

I arrived and walked past the bodygaurds, who gave me looks.

"Hello Love" Jungkook says as he opens the door. He looks hot, wearing a white dress shirt and black pants, strands of hair in her face.

Should I have dressed nicer? My hoodie and shorts felt like pajamas next to him.

"Hey bitch whatchu want?" I walked in.

"I wanted to see you" He closes the door behind me. I pulled off my shoes. He locked the door. "Are you alright?"

Damn. I forgot my makeup. Now I felt worse my face bruised, hair messy and baggy trash clothes.

"I'm fine"

"You keep saying that" He walks over to me.

"Why did you want me here?" I lean against the back of his couch. Jungkook simply walks over and kisses me. I feel his lips ring press against my own and I pull away.

"A goodnight kiss? Kind of cliche, bunny" I smile.

"I can see I left marks on you" his warm hands brushes my neck, I forgot about those, but I smiled at the memory. 

"I can see evidence on you, too" I see red-purple marks on his neck, disappearing under his collar. He hums and kisses me again tilting my head up. 

"I want to cover you in marks."

"Bet" I mutter back. 

He chuckles and pulls me to his room, familiar to me now. He pushes me against the bed, and I gasp as the air is knocked out of me but before I can recover lips crash onto my own. His lips trail down my jaw and my hands go under my shirt, I move my hands to his shirt, unbuttoning it. he stands up, pulling it off and revealing tattoos across his body and down his arms I'd never seen before. He touches the hem of my hoodie and I nodded he pulled it off and I winced. he stared at my chest, littered with bruises and bandages across my chest and on my shoulder. 

"I'm going to kill him." 

"Forget it" I pulled him back down onto me. he chuckled again and his hands trailed over my hips, and he froze. I looked at him as he stood again and looked at my waist. Fuck, I forgot about those. 

"Yoongi...." Jungkook runs his hands over the cuts. 

"Can we not?" I reply and tilt my head back, not wanting to see his face now. I felt terrible now. I feel him kiss them and gasp. He kisses me then. 

"You're really pretty" He whispers. I kiss him back. he leaves marks along my neck, adding onto what was already there and trails down to my chest, his hands still on my hips. I hiss as he nips at me. And I feel him smile against my skin. He pauses for a moment, catching his breath. I sit up and pulled him closer by his belt loop and then turn, pushing him onto the bed. He smiles a bunny smile. 

"Your pretty bunny" I mocked him. I kissed his collar bone, which was tattooed with a butterfly pattern. I was now straddling him, and he has his hands on my hips, and hums in my ear. 

"Jesus Christ I'm tired" I mutter. 

"Tired? Then let's go to sleep" He whispers in my ear. 

"sorry" 

"Don't be sorry."