<<>14<>>

Jungkook

TW: Mention of scars/death

I pulled up to Yoongi's mansion in my own car. It had taken a shit load of time with all the damn traffic which only made me hate the city more, but I felt happier when I realized, I was going on a date with Min Yoongi.

He walks out of the house dressed very differently than normally. He wears a black tank top and green cargo pants trashed converse under them and a light brown flannel.

He walks up to the car and gets in the passenger side. "You can drive?" He teases with playful dark eyes.

"Uh of course? I just don't like too" I respond. I really didn't. But I didn't want to show up with a driver and my bodyguards to a date, that would be weird. "Do you?"

"I have a motorcycle, does that count?""Don't you need a driver's license for that?""Do you?" A smile plays over his lips, making my heart flutters. "Come on, let's go turn left up there."

"Where are we going?" I ask, I'd been thinking about it all day but I had no clue I hadn't been around the city much.

"It's a secret" he flashes me another gummy smile.

"Last time you said that we ended up making out on your bed, where is this leading?"

He blushes. "Turn right"

"Oh come on give me a hint!"

"No. Now let's play a game."

"Oh god, you gonna murder me?"

"Turn right"

"Yoongi!" I exclaim and he giggled, rolling brown his window. The car starts to smell like cows, but Yoongi didn't seem to mind.

"Alright, we ask each other questions, ok? I'll go first." He looks at me. I frowned.

"...ok?" I had no clue where this was goi by.

"What kind of music Do you listen to?" He questions. Ohhhhh I got it now. Get to know you.

"Oh! Ok, I like Hozier and this guy named Jimin and one specific rapper J-hope" I explained.

"Those are my friends" he glances at me.

"Your friend with them?" I gasp.

"Yeah, the fuckers can't seem to leave me alone" he shows me his phone that was laced with notifications.

"You have to introduce me to them" I demanded. He smiled. "Ok my turn. What's your favorite color?"

"White. Stop.""Here?" I looked around. We were in the middle of a busy road. He nods.

"Favorite food?" Yoongi sought as I joined him on the side wall.

"Samgyeopsal" I respond.

"Ok come on" he takes my hand and pulls me down the crowded sidewalk. We walked past store fronts crowded with hungry people. I saw kids running around with sparklers and an old couple feeding each other soup.

"And siblings?" Yoongi says distractedly while looking around.

"Nope only child" I comment watching a group of schoolkids chase each other around the street.

"Lucky"

"You have a brother, right?"

"Uh-no. He's dead" Yoongi replies. I looked at him, eyes wide.

"Oh shit"

"Don't worry about it. What's your favorite color?"

"Black" I admit as I watch him while we walk. He watches everything and everyone. He pulls me to a quieter side street.