<<>6<>>

Jungkook

TW: Mention of scars 

God this traffic was annoying. This was all so boring. The auction had been boring. The only interesting thing had been Yoongi. We didn't get to talk much because it would've been considered rude, but I was true about what I said.

For once I actually had a vision for what I wanted to paint. An inspiration? Maybe just an idea. But the way Yoongi analyzed things, the way his hair fell in his eyes, it looked like-angelic. Not that I liked him, but I can always admire people.

I kept thinking about it and looking at the sketch I'd drawn of him. It really didn't capture him. Ugh. I needed to get him alone. I needed to paint him. I hadn't felt like this in years. My hands itches to paint, draw anything. But I couldn't. We were headed to an art museum where they were adding my stuff on display, and we were going to throw a party or some shit.

I rolled down the window, trying to see what was blocking traffic again and I was hit with the stench of cows again. I see them walking across the street. Seriously?

Someone darts across them, bursting out. It was Yoongi. He wore a ripped brown long sleeve and some green cargo pants again, his combat boots covered in dirt.

He was running and bleeding. What does he get into?

"Yoongi!" I yell out the window.

He looks over, dark eyes now wide. He sees me in the limo and runs over, I open the door and let him in, scooting over. He gets in, breathing hard I lean over and close the door behind him. My bodyguards are disgusted, looking at his filthy clothes. But that's not my biggest concern.

"Are you ok? Shouldn't we be meeting you at the museum?" I ask. He shakes his head, putting his head in his hands and catching his breath. "Driver! Head back to the hotel!" I command.

"Sir!" Lisa exclaims. "We're already late"

"The mayor can suck it. I don't care" I say and turn back to Yoongi. He was rubbing his eyes now. "Did you get in a fight?" I grabbed his chin, making him look at me. A bruise was forming on his temple and a cut was bleeding on the bridge of his nose.

"No- I fell"

"I know every trick in the book, Min Yoongi and running across a cow crossing, risking getting trampled, because of a fall? Seems unlikely. Now, you'll tell me, or I tell your father" I commanded.

He smirks, looking up at me "Gonna tattle on me, rich boy?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do" I lean closer to him, still holding his chin. His eyes widen and he pulls away, and we pulled up in front of the hotel. My bodyguards get out and open the door, Yoongi getting out before me. I follow.

"Come on" I lead him up the stairs. God what was I doing?

"Why are we here? Shouldn't we be at the museum?" Yoongi follows, tone cold.

"When you look like that? No" I gasp. I lead him to my room, making the guards stay outside. They give me meaningful looks, asking what the hell I was going. I didn't entirely know either.

"Can I just leave?" Yoongi says, glaring at me.

"Uh, no." I pulled him over to my bathroom and pulled off my coat. "Sit here" I gesture to the counter. He sighs and jumps up. "So, what were you doing?"

I pulled out the first aid kit from the mirror and opened it. I'd never really used one of these.

"I was...running."

"No shit" I dab at his nose, he winces, scrunching up his face. Cute. Not the pain part but his nose scrunch. "I can call him right now--"

"No! Look, it's no secret my dad doesn't like me--"

"He sounded pretty proud of you."

"He wasn't talking about me. That's all stuff my brother, Jihoon has done" Yoongi says. (come on you know I had to) I put a bandage over his nose. He flinches.

"He kicked me out when I was thirteen and only calls me back here for events. I just...was in a bit of trouble back then and....got in trouble with some guys. Anyways, they hold grudges" He shrugs.

"Someone beat you up?" I raise a brow.

"It's not that big of a deal" He shrugs again. I brush his bruise and he flinches.

"Used to it?" I ask, He nods.

"Ugh." He then pulls off his shirt revealing a bandage across his chest and gash on his shoulder, like he'd bene shoved to the ground. But it also revealed his pale skin, a strange tattoo across his color bone and scars. Scars on his arms, shoulders and ribs. I pretended to not notice and cleaned his shoulder. "Are you going to let me go after this?"

"No" I tease. "You're coming with me."

"Is this a kidnapping?"

"I think your dad would approve" I smile and put a bandage on his shoulder. "I'll get you some nice clothes." I walked away. I didn't think I had anything in his size honestly, but I could try. I got some black pants and a black silk dress shirt. I gave them to him and let him change. I grabbed my sketch pad and started to make adjustments to the drawing, so it looked more like him.

"Wow. you're a damn simp, huh?" says a voice I jumped, seeing Yoongi looking over my shoulder. I blushed, caught.

"Well...I don't know I just started drawing and it came out as you" I shrugged. This time Yoongi blushed.

"Should we be going, kidnapper?"

"Yes, beloved prisoner" I smile and take his hand. God he was cold, but I pulled him out of the hotel room. Lisa made eye contact with me, and I rolled my eyes. We got in the limo quickly and drove off, notably less traffic now.

"You're like...really rich" Yoongi marvels, his eyes big and round now that he wasn't full of adrenaline he marveled at the inside of the limo.

"Uh...yeah. What about you? Don't you like, steal from your dad or something?" I tease.

"Nope. Living completely on my own"

I couldn't help but marvel at that. He was living on his own, about to cut his dad off and didn't need any of his money. I wished I could be like that.