<<>4<>>

Jungkook

I stare at the canvas. I didn't know what to paint. I didn't have all my normal supplies I'd left most of them at home and regretted it. But I needed to paint something. Even though most of my work wasn't fun anymore I still lived to create.

I grabbed a pencil and start to draw. I didn't know what I was drawing I kind of just let loose on the paper.

My phone rang then. I picked it up without looking at the number.

"Hey kookie! How you doing?" Comes a warm voice. It was Seok-Jin my self-pronounced best friend.

"I'm fine. What do you want?" I ask.

"Oof, you don't sound good."

"I'm fine. What is it, Jin?" I felt bad for snapping at him I was just exhausted.

"I'm just checking on you! Have you eaten anything today?"

"Yes. I had breakfast with the mayor."

"Ew"

His response makes me chuckle. He was right. I'd noticed that his wife would flinch whenever he raised a hand. Which was a lot the mayor talked with his hands most of the time. I'd also noticed a faint bruise of the boy's cheek but who knew what that was from.

"Anyways when are you getting back? Joon and I miss youuuu" Jin whines. I can't help but smile at his tone.

"In like two weeks. Maybe call me in the middle of the auction and say you're having a major surgery so I can leave" I snicker.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He yells at me, and I laughed. I did want to get out of this that bad though.

"Come on, I don't want to be here either."

"But that's evil!"

"I don't think so, see, I'd be there to take care of you after your surgery" I lean back on the balcony chair, cresting up bullshit.

"Is that just an excuse to sleep over at my house for a week?"

"Uhhhh-yes. My dads pissed at me anyway" I agree.

"What why? Dude you're twenty-two you should just move out" Jin replies.

"I want to but he won't let me" I sigh. "Maybe I should take my death."

"Ooooo! I've always wanted to do that!" Jin exclaims, making me laugh again.

"Alright, we both fake our deaths and run away, got it?" I sit up now with a. Smile on my face.

"Yeah yeah! But we've got to murder Joon as well" Jin says.

"You just can't live without him, huh?" I tease. I could hear Jin blush, and something bangs in the distance.

"Oop-Joons calling me bye—-"

"Bye have fun on your date-" I hang up. I felt better after talking to Jin I normally did. He always knew how to cheer me up. Even if it was about faking my death, we always had something to talk about.

Him and Joon were pretty much my only friends. And I often third-wheeled but I don't really care. I enjoy their company.

I looked at the sketch pad now and stare at it. I hadn't even paid attention to what I was drawing.

It was Yoongi.

something messy like that^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Jin sm he's sweet