I

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"You grown right? You wanna be fast and shit? Get ya' fast ass the fuck out my house then hell you mean Yuri!" An older man yelled

Yuri sat against the couch in her home as her father yelled at her in pure anger, all Yuri could do was cry because she had never seen him so upset.

"James- I don't think that's necessary though.." Her mother spoke. "Nawl, Ashanti she disrespectful as hell!"

"I've been letting shit slide because you eighteen but what the fuck you doing is being fast now you couldn't wait to me and ya' mom left to sneak some li' grown ass nigga in here to have sex? That man like twenty-five Yuri yo' ass gone fucking learn get yo' ass out my house and I mean it!" He yelled

Yuri looked over at me who quickly looked away from her daughter. "GET OUT!" He yelled, Yuri jumped a bit before going inside her room grabbing a sweater sliding it on.

"I have no where to go dad- I'm sorry" She cried. "I don't give a fuck, get out and do it quickly Yuri"

Yuri never expected her dad to kick her out no matter how much bullshit he had to put up with, today he was fed up though he couldn't keep giving Yuri passes.

"Don't take shit, get out!" He continued, Yuri slipped on her Yeezy foam runners before grabbing her wallet & phone making her way to the door.

"Y'all wrong as hell, I hate both of y'all I hope something bad happen to y'all!" She fussed at her parents. "Yeah? Least we still got a roof over our head" Her dad antagonized before slamming the door.