VI

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Baby let's go have rich sex
Make a little love, have rich sex
Yeah, rich sex, bitch

Later on That Night- Yuri swung around the pole letting her legs connect to the top as older gentleman threw money on the stage.

The young woman had been at work for about two hours, the money made was decent but she still needed to work a few more hours to hit her exact goal.

Hearing the beat begun to drop Yuri took the chance to drop down into a split causing the crowd to go wild.

Yuri chuckled to herself as she removed her top exposing her breast, immediately more money begun to come onto the stage including 50's & 100's.

"Smile fa' me baby" A young gentleman spoke making yuri laugh showing her white teeth.

Three familiar faces walked inside the club catching Yuri's eyes immediately, she locked eyes with the light brown eyes before the young man made his way towards the stage shaking his head.

Yuri shrugged a bit as she continued dancing around the pole.

Yasir looked at her as he stood right in front of the stage making direct eye contact, yuri knew exactly why he was mugging her but she didn't care she was grown at the end of the day couldn't anyone tell her what to do.

Once the song came to a end the young woman made her way back into the locker room . "Put on a shirt li' one" A deep voice spoke.

Yuri chuckled knowing exactly which security guard it was. "Give me a shirt then kam" She turned around.

"Hm" He handed her a plain white Tee.